Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 21    Total Posts: 1156020

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] HBM AG

[Copy link] 5/696

Posted on 10/17/17 6:38:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Anyone beat HBM AG using f2p heroes not including GS. Ive searched the forum and you tube but could not find any.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/17 7:01:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't believe I have seen an such post in forum yet, at least not using all F2P heroes, excluding GS & Wally. :(

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/17/17 9:28:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I got to AG-3 with no GS or many of the newer heroes. I think I maybe at this point i have a 1/1000 chance of making it past AG-3 let alone AG-4.... I recommend sweeping AF for a while and building up resources on the off chance of getting the newer heroes. This is what I am doing.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/17 9:28:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

All account to have beat it this far have used skel, gunslinger, and anubis at least

Signature
Posted on 2/9/18 1:28:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

you just need to have a flame guard crest team. (maybe not on pd, or if you use directly michael) so when warlocks and demogorgon procs on your heroes you reduce the damage they make to you and deflect them enough damage to kill them immediately. you had to have high (7) level healing pet. gs and walla is perfect for this wave, however it works whit 1 skull knight lv6 scatter and 1 grimfiend lv7 scatter. don't need more than 2 scatter heroes. another thing, you need the right drops, in the first wave the enemies have to destroy all your buildings.

Signature
Posted on 2/9/18 3:23:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just beat it today with all F2P heroes, however I did use GS.  I used Sas, Rock, Nub, Mike, GS and WW.  I recorded it and have screenshots.  Let me know if you want the info.  I'll upload to imgur or something.

Signature