Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 104    Total Posts: 1145730

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Lifedrain for skeletica / ronin. What do you think?

[Copy link] 5/224

Posted on 11/14/17 3:49:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Got first ld5. I know its crap talent now, but thinking about ld8 skele or ronin. These heroes are imune for damage for 3 attacks and thats 45% hp recovery from ld. What do you think? Its stupid idea?
Thanks

Signature
Posted on 11/14/17 3:53:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm not sure about Skelly, but it seems it could be a decent talent for Ronin to help him survive during those visible periods.  Many are leaning towards Scorch or Stoneskin with these newer heroes.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/14/17 3:58:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 11/14/17 4:02:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Neither.

Stoneskin/Bulwark for Skeletica
Scorch/Bulwark for Ronin

Signature
Posted on 11/14/17 7:31:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't like it on either.

LD simply doesn't heal fast enough to overcome a lot of the damage heroes take now.

Signature
Posted on 11/15/17 1:39:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think LD might be decent on Ronin.  He not only hits very quickly, but during most of his hits he is invisible to enemies, so he can actually apply the lifedrain fully.  

One problem, and it's the same with scorch, is that if he appears in the middle of a group of heroes, even max scorch very high dodge, max everything, he will be one-shotted if they are at all strong.  Lifedrain won't 'help there and neither would scorch.  

Bulwark would.

The only problem with increasing his attack, though, is that he would die to defensive talents more quickly.  But at least he could potentially have 60% more hitpoints for a safety margin.

Signature