Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 104    Total Posts: 1145730

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Hero Skins

[Copy link] 6/253

Posted on 11/14/17 9:45:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why is it that they can't come up with a good skin for heroes? They make the heroes look good without the skins, but when it comes to actually making skins for heroes they mess it up. Most of the heroes I wanted a new skin for, to make them look better (ie; Molt, Arctica, SK, Medusa, Lil' Nick) Have gotten the skins-but they're god awful. They just ruin the hero's look for me. IGG needs to up their skin game jesus.

Signature
-Slimyeezus
Posted on 11/14/17 10:02:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ikr, its now more girly than ever!

Signature
Posted on 11/15/17 1:40:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm not a fan of a lot of the evo looks either.  I still think Molt and PD look best in their original forms, as well as Vlad.  Cupid too.

Signature
Posted on 11/15/17 3:23:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree..they've got some great looking heroes, but so many stupid ones too! And so many look better before evo. The artists really need some consistency

Signature
Posted on 11/15/17 6:31:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The Mexican-looking Lil Nick just confuses me.  I mean, Feliz Navidad is fine and all, but Nick rains ice crystals, about the last thing I associate with Mexico or anywhere near it.

Signature
Posted on 11/15/17 7:39:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

to be honest, I  kinda found the Skins a bit too much  Anime Type. The 1st three skins, (Molt, Cupid, and Ghoul) Out of which Except Molt, I did not find any of them at all to be cool (Ghoul was cool, but it seemed a bit overdone.)  And out of the rest which came. Except for PD, I didn't like any of them totally.

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 11/15/17 12:21:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cupid's skin is OK. I don't care for any of the others. SK's might be interesting, if it didn't make him look like Paladin. I liked the artwork around Ghoulem's skin, when it first came out, because it made you think that they would all have this robotic armour on them - which would have been neat. But I hate how that skin looks when it's on the game board.

Mike is the best looking evolved hero, to me. It's one of the few cases where the image maps to the hero's bio in the Hero Compendium.

Signature