Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 108    Total Posts: 1148140

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Come back to game, looking for some help

[Copy link] 4/197

Posted on 12/7/17 10:23:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi everyone, I havent played cc for like half year, cause I was very busy, so I give my acc for my good friend to take care of it. Now I took back my acc and it has many new heroes and talents, so idk whitch heroes should be my mains. So I have couple questions:
1. Whitch hero now I should lw up/upgrade skill
2. Advices on lb teams
3. Gw team
4. Dungeons team(Sweeping 6-10, want to beat 7-10)
Skills:
10/10: Pd, aries, cupid, lil nick, anubis, pixie, war lock, mechtessa, ghoulem.
9/10: valentina, gr, vlad, sb, dd, grimfield, heartbraker.

Signature
Posted on 12/7/17 11:11:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Save the shards for now and wait for new heroes or lvl dd if you are bomber in gw.
2. LBF team:1.aries LN wl mechtessa cupid, 2. anubis val tt ghoulem and tree 3. dd hb relevant gf and bt
3. GW team: anubis wl aries pixie cupid and pd or tree based on ur heroes...
4. Dungeon team: pd val cp anubis gh and sm probably...

Signature
Posted on 12/7/17 11:15:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You sure got some good friends.

Signature
Potatoes.

Posted on 12/8/17 9:31:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Welcome back 1st of all, And My You already have Quite a Team for you to play with. In Team, you can work on PD, Aries, Nick,DD, Ghoul and Anubis, They can e deadly combo team on which you can surely develop.I suggest that you try getting GS or Rockno, which shall aid you further

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 12/8/17 12:47:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You have some solid heroes to work with!  One tip I can give is that anubis is gonna be a hero you use pretty much everywhere.  There is soo much info I could give but I feel like you'd be better off focusing on one aspect of the game at a time and using youtube to help you along since there is so much info on everything.  Although I don't have time to type out every bit of info you need, I can offer you tips and tricks.  I can also suggest you start running lava 3 asap because you seem to be sweeping a pretty solid dungeon right now so I assume hbm is similar.

I'll also message you my line id if you want to ask something.

Signature