Guild - EuropeSurvivors.
Might Required - 15K+
Boss - 11:30 ST
In-game name - Pauļuška
Posted on 12/7/17 12:18:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey. I would recommend you having a look at the talent guide

Here is a copy/paste from the guide of GS:

Gunslinger:

Gunslingers weak side is that her survivability is quite low. You therefore have to make a choice when picking a talent. The three suggestions I am about to write are all viable. Survivability is often preferred.
-War God: Gunslingers skill "Trick Shot" does more damage. Basically this means that she will kill enemy forces faster, together with her warflyer’s.
-Stone Skin: Your Gunslinger will survive a lot longer on the battlefield, but it will be easier for enemies to kill you with reflect damage
-Bulwark: Basically a combination of both. You survive a bit longer but still do a decent amount of damage.
-Tenacity: More hp and less tanky, but takes less damage from deflect damage

Signature
Midgardsormen
Posted on 12/7/17 12:24:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As mentioned above, GS has to go defensive.    SS is her best talent, Tenacity is usable. 

You are not gonna rely on her to do damage, her warflyers do that for her.   That means you want her to survive as long as she can, and SS does that best.   Same goes for Mike, btw.  SS or Tenacity, to increase survivability.

Signature
Surgeon General has determined that the above post may contain unhealthy doses of snark, sarcasm or general tomfoolery.  Proceed with caution
Posted on 12/7/17 12:31:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

At 8/8, SS raises her effective HP to 250% (for normal attacks), but doesn't help with reflect damage. Tenacity raises to 200% for both normal and reflect. Those are considered her best talents.

Signature
Posted on 12/7/17 7:42:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It wasn't listed by the other replies but I have flame guard on my gs and it really helps in defense,  whenever someone procs on her they get the reflected dmg and usually end up killing themselves. Quite useful for gw defense

Signature
Posted on 12/8/17 12:00:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Wargod
2. Stone Skin

Signature
We were born to be REAL.
        Not to be PERFECT.
Posted on 12/8/17 9:09:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Most of the posts above are right, But I’m a guy who likes the think out of the box sometimes, and My GS has a 5scatter talent (mainly cuz I have enough scatter hero’s, and it was better then the 1/8 bw she was born with) and I kindda like it, she has fast attack speed, and it’s quite fun in combination with the build in scatter from the warflyers, at this point I really don’t know if I’m gonna change it if I ever roll a 5ss

Signature
Posted on 12/8/17 9:24:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you want to go Defensive with Gunslinger, Then Stoneskin is a great Talent, But if you wish to use her as Offensive, War God Works Best with her.

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 12/8/17 3:21:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do not put WG on her.  That's terrible advice.  GS's main strength are her warflyers and WG does nothing for them.  SS on the other hand keeps her alive so those warflyers keep flying...

Signature
Posted on 12/8/17 5:30:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

War God is amazing I love 1 hitting peoples heroes in arena with her but I also have a stoneskin gs both are great choices my first gs was the wargod one

Signature