Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 45    Total Posts: 1159632

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Athene

[Copy link] 14/1529

Posted on 1/10/18 2:29:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What's best talent over all for her?

Is this talent good on her or a different hero?

Signature
Richard
Posted on 1/10/18 2:38:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like empower on Athene. 

I currently have scatter on HB, but in theory, her "critical hits from skill and basic attacks deal 2.5x DMG" skill should make Sharpen good on her.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~220k
Guild title: resident smartass.
Posted on 1/10/18 2:54:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In general, do not change Enlightment before you devo Athene and reach lvl 200.

There are more talent that are really good on Athene - e.g. Revitalize is good when you play offensive. For defense purposes FG is good.

Sharpen - I use it on HB

Signature
Arnold J. Rimmer
SDP BDP
Posted on 1/10/18 3:06:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's not a bad talent at all, but I would rather put a talent on her that makes her either less squishy outright (bulwark, stoneskin, flameguard) or that makes her do her job so quickly she doesn't have time to get squished (empower, revite).

A revite 5 crest set is also very good on top of her talent.

Sharpen is all about hitting, and she hits fine already.  That takes care of the Crit part of Sharpen.  

Thing is, I value her for hitting buildings and hero bases as much as for hitting heroes, if not more so.  And buildings don't have dodge ... which (mostly) takes care of the accuracy part of Sharpen.  Heck, if she is against a deflect/reflect hero or boss, I'd often actually prefer her to miss.

Signature
Posted on 1/10/18 5:52:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Personally, I see empower or Beserk as a better talent than Sharpen, mean yeah it gives crit damage and crit boost but in athene's case, we need something which can deal a larger damage. Enpower and Zerk both have the capability to do that.

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 1/10/18 9:13:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can see Sharpen being worthwhile on her at 8/8 and with tons of Crit and/or ACC in her traits, especially if you throw 4 or 5 lvl empower or revite crests on her. But this is a luxury item, imo.

My Athene has 6/8 WG and lvl 4 Revite crests, and I really like this template - in fact more than my current Sasquatch build (his talent is currently 4/8 FG). She's just better in more situations, despite her squishiness.

Signature
Posted on 1/10/18 9:25:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sharpen. Enlighten is good but, why do you want to level heros soon? With all the exp from dungeons and here be monsters plus exp books you level up quickly heros. I do not have any enlighten enchantment and I have 5 heros devo and many 185 evo. Sharpen will help you more in battle.

Signature
Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!
Posted on 1/10/18 9:47:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A HB with 8 sharpen and Crit DMG traits can be very intimidating to go against however this is not an ideal talent for athene who is supposed to be a buffer/clean up crew in GW offence and defence, Currently I would leave enlighten on her until she is 190 evo + then give her the main talent empower as stated by previous replies.

Signature
Posted on 1/10/18 7:37:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

No. Athene needs wargod  bulwark or revite. You can also do ss and flameguard. I myself have a lv 8 wargod on athene with revite crests. But as stated, take her to Devo 200 before replacing that enlighten

Signature
Posted on 1/11/18 3:14:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for reply guys !   Wg, bw revite
Whichever comes first will do !

Signature
Richard