Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 52    Total Posts: 1169960

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] How does bullwark etc show?

[Copy link] 4/388

Posted on 1/10/18 8:04:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When I put level 5 bulwark crests on for instance my ghoulem, and then look at the stats, it hasn't gotten the percentage raise in defence and attack that it should give. Also the stats say like "defence: 324000 +167000", what is included in what and how are these things calculated?

Signature
Posted on 1/10/18 8:41:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

talent and crest bonus are not included, the only thing that is included is destiny bonus, inscription level, and traits.

Signature
Please check out my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_g5COagcdTv-f9enlqa-bg
[Clash Royale Trollster]
Posted on 1/10/18 8:50:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seriously, you can raise defense with bulwark?
When you equip crest, the number willl show is HP and ATK.

The boosts that talent/crest give, 
E.g - War God lvl 5 give 30%, is not shown,

And need to calculated from stats increasement as shown
E.g - ATK : 5000 + 1000, 
With WarGod lvl 5, it will be ATK : (5000 + 1000) * 1.3

Signature
There are 50 Legendary Heroes (up to Cirrina, and excluded 7 for 4 Dragons and 3 Gem Purchase Reward Heroes), 9 Elite, 8 Ordinary and 3 Slime that rollable with gem. Total Heroes rollable by Gems is 70 Heroes. Chance to get 1 specific Hero is 1.43%. So, good luck.
My calculation at my signature, is just mathematically statistic. The best way to understand how IGG Heroes Gem roll is like you roll a 70 face of dice, and hope it will lands on your number. As you know, you can roll 100 times, but your number dont appears at all. And there are time, you roll 10 times, and it will just give your number everytime.
Posted on 1/11/18 2:05:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You can view only "base stats" in the visor icon. Those are stats from the hero itself, inscriptions, equipment, traits, destiny and flat stat bonus from crests. No other bonuses (like from a talent or crest set) are included. In your case you need to take the X+Y (where the green number is composed of the parts I just described) and multiply it by 1,2 for the 20% bonus granted by bw5.

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D
Posted on 1/12/18 2:01:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah crest effects/talents/ eartefacts arent represented. You need to calculate them by yourself.

Signature
Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!