Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 33    Total Posts: 1167177

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] LR Battle Alters

[Copy link] 5/364

Posted on 1/11/18 9:14:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My friend has a battle alter that is lvl 27? How is that even possible? Mine won't let me go higher than 10. I'm at LR lvl 23, does it eventually let you level higher?

Signature
Posted on 1/11/18 9:20:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

battle alters just upgrade to lvl 10 but you can captured a lvl 27

Signature
Hi How Are You Today xD
Posted on 1/11/18 10:15:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Initially battle altar can't be upgraded, the level only increases when it switched hands. But based on the mapping, the inner altars are very seldom to be captured by other players except if you're very inactive (you can try this with an inactive smurf to get the idea). On the other hand, the 2 outer altars are up for grabs and can change ownership wuite frequently so they can level up pretty quick. That explains how we can have level 20+, even 30 at some point because it frequently changes hands between players. Now going back to your level 10 altars, in the past we requested the developer to allow us to upgrade the altars manually because the chance of them to be captured is very low (most probably due to lr mapping) so they allow us to do so. This is not tested, but i have a theory that if we can frequently capture the level 10 altar then they might level up too, because that's the original meta. But altars can reset back to their original base level, so in this case probably it will stay at level 10 even if we exchange it frequently with other players.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 1/11/18 10:28:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I want to have LR Battle Antlers.   You approach one, a moose pops out and headbutts your team.    Do it, IGG!   Do it!

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~250k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 1/12/18 7:48:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have all of them since.... 2 years? Nobody steal them and I am happy. But all of them are just level 10 and cant be upgrade more. After level 10 you need to be won by other person and then you can got it again, I think with one more level.   But the person who steal your altar starts from level 1 in that altar ( is checked thanks to a friend in Espanish IOS server).

Signature
Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!
Posted on 1/12/18 12:00:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Once, I let a lonely Marauder as only hero on LR team. And took me like 2 weeks until someone conquered one of my Lvl 1 Altars.

Was a good experiment. Marauder looks so funny there.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri