Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 23    Total Posts: 1162260

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Merchant timeout LR

[Copy link] 6/386

Posted on 1/12/18 2:28:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think that the timeout for Merchant in LR should be increased. Nowadays raids take longer to load than in the past and when the loot available is low and you gave to load a next one the time waisted with loading can and does make you miss collecting from Merchant before it expires

Signature
Posted on 1/12/18 3:18:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Most interested in the "loot" fill their vaults prior to going into LR.  Even this can not assure that you will not spend all the gold and have to stop and raid more resources to be able to purchase more.  

In any event this suggestion has been made several times, however you are correct in that raiding is getting more and more difficult.  Unfortunately I don't think that it has reached a level that will move this suggestion to the top of the long list.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/12/18 3:47:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When I was a youngun whipper snapper, we dint have dem fancy shop timeouts.   We went in, saw a shop, we had to buy right away.   Out of space?   Too bad.  No sale for you!   Not sure if this crest is the one you need?  Tough noogie!   Buy it, or exit shop and lose it.   Out of gold?   Ha!   Your charge has been declined on account of your account being overdrawn.

When shop timeout was added, it was like a technological miracle.   You no longer had to prep long and hard before going to LR.   You could go, find the merchant, check out his loot, then exit and deal with it.   Kids these days have it too easy, I tell ya.

*Rusty plops into his rocking chair and shakes his cane at the kids.   And we ... well, we didn't really like it that way, but we lived with it, and still managed to raid LR, even if we had to go uphill both ways.    So there.

Ummm.... where was I?   Oh, yeah, I can do with increased timeout, but no big deal either way.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~220k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 1/12/18 5:38:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You have to buy decorations every time you can, then you can sell them (even if at half price) and not miss the merchant.

Signature
Posted on 1/12/18 10:16:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For the Merchant, gotta go in with full gold, if possible.
Raiding is harder, especially on Castle Crisis days but really, if you aren't using Charms from the guild hub, you may be wasting resources.  The Gold and Defense bonus make raiding MUCH easier, and shorter, because your gold fills up faster.
Plus that defense bonus can keep you from spending Gems to revive heroes, when you're in a hurry.

Signature
330K Might
Ruin Guild...somewhere in the 400s

There are two kinds of people in this world, people who want to be left alone, and people that will not leave them alone
Posted on 1/13/18 1:52:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is one reason not to sell all your gold bags for the trifling amounts of honor badges you get.  Heck, I even buy the big ones that go for 675 merits.

Signature
Posted on 1/13/18 3:49:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah 5 minutes is good when you have full gold vaults. If not take a lot because you need to steal a lot to buy in merchant, also discount the spells price to what you steal per round. I think 5 minutes more us ok for everybody.

Signature
Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!