Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 11    Total Posts: 1162353

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Can condemnation 5/5 replace corrode 3/5?

[Copy link] 5/346

Posted on 1/13/18 4:19:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have a Rockno with Corrode 3/5 and just rolled a Condemnation 5/5. Would it be a good choice to replace Corrode with that? The numbers seems to suggesto so but Condemnation has a cooldown and it's not fully clear to me how that works... :ermm:

Signature
Posted on 1/13/18 5:25:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The cooldown just means that once the talent triggers, it will not trigger again till the internal cooldown time ends.  Thus, you can’t get lucky and permanently condemn the attackers

With that said, Condemnation is a garbage talent, and you are best putting it on a Might hero.  Rock is an awesome hero, and you will inevitably replace the 5/5 Cond for something not as terrible.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 1/13/18 9:16:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok, got it. Thanks!

Signature
Posted on 1/13/18 9:53:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would chose corrode. Put in sk  or a tank and your raid will be easier!

Signature
Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!
Posted on 1/14/18 2:46:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Condemnation is not a great choice, but don't hesitate to replace the 3/5 corrode with something else a little better.  It's not so great until it's 5/5.  

What would really be nice is if you could get a stoneskin placeholder on Rockno until you get 5/8 stoneskin.  Rockno is tremendous with stoneskin and I'd go out of my way to put it on him if I were you.   I'd put him first on your stoneskin waiting list.

Signature
Posted on 1/14/18 8:13:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

5/5 condemnation is better than 3/5 corrode.  I'd go ahead and put it on Rockno or another tank like DD or Ghoulem, until you get a better talent for them.

Signature