Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 22    Total Posts: 1168308

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Scam Alert!!!

Sticky   [Copy link] 3/4149

Posted on 1/16/18 8:23:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This page has been sent to me multiple times for verification purposes, so I feel it necessary to state the following:  IGG only markets Castle Clash merchandise within the game itself via their daily events and bazaar packs.  I urge you to not patronage sites claiming to be affiliates of IGG as IGG will not assume liability for defrauded funds and / or compromised accounts.  Please note that the official IGG Facebook page is given below:

Offical Facebook Fanpage

>>>>SCAM<<<<

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/16/18 8:30:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sadly, a couple of people probably already gotten scammed. Let's help prevent more!

Signature
Please check out my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_g5COagcdTv-f9enlqa-bg
[Clash Royale Trollster]
Posted on 1/17/18 10:22:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

what are the rewards? things igg wants us to spend 1000$ on

Signature
lol just lol
Posted on 1/17/18 3:16:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This happens often and it's sad. 
One of those scam pages from Facebook contacted a player I know from WeGamers. He was participating on one of the official Facebook events and the scam page sent a message saying he was one of the winners of a Demogorgon, but they needed certain specific information from the player.

Of course, this player didn't believe any word from this message becase the event was about Refresh Talent cards or something like that. 

I will ask if he kept the screenshots from that time and provide you the name of that other page, FL.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri