Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 3    Total Posts: 1161067

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Sharpen on Aries

[Copy link] 3/381

Posted on 2/8/18 1:51:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey guys, I put rolled a Sharpen 5 and threw it on Aries? Big mistake? IDK...

The server was about to reset and of course I had a 300 gem refresh talent quest up on my board and I wanted to get the free 300 gems in case the server reset changed my quest board so I threw it on Aries... 

So good choice? 

Also, does the server reset reset the quest and fill up your attacks and stuff? Or does it keep everything the same?

Signature
Hi, my name is Trevor :3
Posted on 2/8/18 2:20:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well Aries is mostly about silencing enemy heroes as soon as possible, so still revite 5 crest set would be advised on him. But if you would give him ACC traits than effect would be same.
I think that this is not good talent on him. Heroes who are doing area damage would be much better with that like HB, Rockno, Sasq, Athena etc. But still not best talent for them.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 2/8/18 2:23:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, Aries still needs revite, but if you have a revite 5 crest set, you're golden.  Otherwise ... I wouldn't raise the sharpen.  Really, since it's so hard to have enough revite 5 crest sets, I'd probably rather have revite on him as a talent ... unless I was among the richest of accounts ... and heck, if I was, then I could afford TWO Aries, one with revite and one with sharpen.

Signature
Posted on 2/8/18 3:34:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If u have 5 revite crests then it wouldnt be a mistake

Signature
-DragonSlayer- | Might Rank 5th | Come join us!