Destroyer enlight 5 - evo 200 skill 7
Dupe PD
Dupe Micheal

Who you choice for revite 5?

Other heroes?

Thank'you

Signature
Posted on 2/8/18 8:07:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hmmm....   PD is good pick, but a dupe hard to make a case for.  Same goes for Mike.   CK is supposed to be OK with revite 5, but who uses CK?   ID is useful with revite 5 as well, but most people just open them till they get a natural.

Hard to tell... great talent but you got most uses covered.   I don't suppose you got Sasquatch, right?   Our Lava 4 runs were failing on drop big time till we got 2 revite Sasquatches.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~250k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 2/8/18 8:56:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I dunno, hard choice ... I sure do like revite Mike, though.  It makes a big difference if you like to mino bomb or snipe.

You have some good other choices that are good in limited modes, though, like PD and Ice Demon for lava and Atlanticore for GW offense.  

Honestly though, I don't use any of them anymore, outside of PD whenever dungeons roll around again.  But I use Mike every day.

Don't use it on Espirita.  It won't amp up her spirit's energy, supposedly, only her own.  And she doesn't need it, since she starts with her spirit up.  She's more of a stoneskin girl.

Signature
Posted on 2/8/18 9:09:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes decision is not easy, but you don't have too much choice.
- PD for instant buff on attack, good in all pvp modes,
- Michael, good for instant buff after droping him, good in PvP also
- AC for instant shield after attacking,

And order for me is PD-> Michael -> AC

But who you will choose is all up to you. Just remember that you will have to raise skill of that hero to 9+ to see effect. Remember that you can also put it on  Medusa, Wallawalla, Anubis, SK, TT

Cheers.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 2/8/18 9:35:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ID is a good choice, since you are in Lava 3 (and eventually lava 4). He's vastly underrated, I find, because it always always always helps when the demons are stone-frozen.

Dupe PD and dupe Mike are also good ideas, based on preference and where they can help. Revite PD is prized in lava 4.

Revite is Athene's top talent, according to some - and it's hard to argue against that point when she unleashes on you first thing in LBF.

Rev: there's the odd post on this forum lauding his greatness with Revite 5 in LBF. Kind of useful to have the other team be frozen for 3 seconds right off the bat.

You could also roll your guts out and try to get the new hero, then put it on her. I think she's autoproc (could be wrong on that as I don't have her yet). So imagine what a pain in the wazoo she might be for other teams attacking your base if she immediately wipes out (or severely maims) the weakest incoming hero.

Signature
Posted on 2/8/18 12:35:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just slap it on your main Mike,no need to dupe,revite is by far his best talent,seriously its not even close with other Mike builds.

Signature
Posted on 2/9/18 12:55:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't see Medusa on the list, you might have missed her. She's a good choice.

Signature
Posted on 2/10/18 4:33:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Finally i choose to build a dupe Revite 5 Mickey, i guess he are really helpful in many gamemode, maybe more than mine first Mickey Tenacity 8.
Tank you all clasher, really good community of experts players here.

Signature
Posted on 2/10/18 10:42:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature