Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 3    Total Posts: 1161067

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Buy Gems Daily and Win event

[Copy link] 1/182

Posted on 2/10/18 3:50:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi.

I am wondering if I understand the description of 'Buy Gems Daily and Win' correctly. It is said, that:

4. Even if you failed to obtain the daily rewards and stamps, you still have a chance to receive them and the bonus reward. Simply purchase 2 times of the Gem requirement for that day before the event ends.

Do I understand it well - I can buy gems three times on sunday, getting stamps first before next purchase and still get all rewards for that event?? As it is said in notice, that I have to first redeem the current day's reward before buying Gems to get stamp I missed.

Or if I purchase Gems on sunday, I will be able to get stamps only for saturday (hope not)??

Thanks for your answers in advance :)

Cheers :)

Signature
Posted on 2/10/18 7:43:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't actually participate in this event, but discussion has been that it is possible to obtain a missed day's rewards.  However as I understood it you would have to purchase twice as much for the day missed, and then the current amount.

I would suggest you confirm with Live Support via the ingame link before attempting to recoup this price so there is no misunderstanding.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash