Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 5    Total Posts: 1161129

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Devo or bring skill up?

[Copy link] 5/351

Posted on 2/10/18 1:48:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure if I should Devo my Micheal with 60k shards or rather bring my Gunslingers and Sasquatch’s skill up to 8/10 currently at 47k shards and getting closer to the 60k what do you guys think?

Signature
Posted on 2/10/18 2:19:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't know if it is my luck or if IGG improved the odds, but I been getting Mike dupes fairly often lately.  If it is odds, then it would make sense to wait for dupes to devo Mike

Otherwise I think devo Mike is more important than skillups.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~220k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 2/10/18 2:32:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Devo before skills imo

Signature
Posted on 2/10/18 7:31:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When in doubt always go with the one you use the most first.  You will accumulate 47k shards before 60k, and no matter what you choice you will once again be saving up for the next task.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2/13/18 2:22:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'll echo what Fe203 above says -- Mike doesn't seem to be a rare roll, so you won't be waiting forever for dupes.  Patience may pay big time on that account.

And I'll add that Mike does well when leveling his skill.  Very well, as those little boosts to his buff count a lot, etc.  He is a great hero that deserves to be 10//10, so I don't believe you will lose out at all by simply leveling his skill while waiting for dupes.

Once he's 10/10, that's the time to ask yourself what's next, in this case.

One more thing -- GS is an absolute monster in HBM, so if you are lagging behind in HBM's, I'd give her my first priority.  Even though I don't much enjoy playing her and use her only on defense, she's pretty much a goddess.  And it will be great to have a strong one up for your guild wars defense, too.

Signature
Posted on 2/14/18 9:57:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it depends on how you play. If it was me, I like to raid a lot so i would gamble on luck & try to get the best of both worlds by bringing Sqatch to 8 now and devo'ing Mike with a dupe I (hopefully) got from rolling within a week or two. Then, when Mike was devo'd I'd pop GS to 8. IMO, she doesn't need as many increases to be as effective (or more so) than the other two.

Signature