Honestly I think a lot of the new heroes is overpowered etc gunslinger, sasquatch and dovekeeper. And I don't know why gunslinger got her name but in the Taiwan server “war rose” (her original name) is 10 times better than her current name. And the a large majority of the new heroes looks messy compare to previous heroes like druid, atlanticore and grizzly reaper. I mean look at atlanticore its just looks smooth and clean. Also these pets blocks the hero and it was really hard for me to tell what heroes they have on their hero base during a raid. And the new heroes it seems like physics doesn't apply to them, take a look at Rockno, is like the ground is being hammered upon but they are no force acting on it, weird. I hope someone from IGG will pay attention to my honest feedback.
Here's my thoughts about that:
1. Overpowered heroes. I think we should get used that every new hero will be better/stronger than older ones (mostly). It is just way it works. Why should you roll heroes, if you could use old ones with same efficiency.
2. Heroes names. Sometimes names are funny, i can agree to that, and those from different servers seems better but...too bad we can't decide what name will newest heroes have.
3. Heroes look. Looks like currently it is going toward heroes, who must look nice, and candy-like. I also would like to see them little less candy-like.
4. Pets are way too big imo. They should be smaller so they will not cover heroes (which was suggested few times earlier). But on other hand smaller would be lessrecognizable and maybe we would have problem with finding who is who. But still i would make them smaller.
5. Physics. Hey, it is game, so don't look for correct physics here. We have remains of buildings, but not after spells or skills. Is the lack of it disturbing you so much? I can live with that, less particles means less memory usage.
Oh, and maybe next time try to point out those things, as it is not easy to pick them up.
"Gunslinger" name suits her perfectly.
I will agree with you, newer heroes are OP (their skills are combinations of the previous heroes). IMO, Gunslinger one of the best base defender in this game. GS made the GW more challenging and fun once again.
Dude, this is a "game", anything can happen. Even to defy physics. (Even in Anime )
And lastly, I hope someone from IGG will pay attention to your honest feedback.
Not to be PERFECT.
I think gunslinger fits her really well. She's a badass. And regarding rockno, he stomps the earth with his very feet he's so strong that it cracks open. I believe your point number 1 already answered this issue. He's op. How op? He just walks around and there's tremors everywhere. As simple as that.
HBM AF, ID6-10
Why would IGG care for simple effect and it would increase the game size though. Still good ideas.
Also another thing is player will never get new heroes unless IGG is slapped using bunch of franklins.
Through death, a hero becomes a legend
Through time, a legend becomes a myth
And by learning from the Myth. A Man takes action