Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 14    Total Posts: 1165498

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Is sk still that good

[Copy link] 13/1030

Posted on 2/13/18 12:44:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think sk is not that good as he once used to be.
Witha. Lot of scatter heroes around and tanks etc. Sk dies easily. I have an evo sk, but never find him soloibg stuff, killing 3 heroes by himself, staying alive for very long etc. Like once he used to be. He has clearly been repkaced now. I  also dont see him a lit in gw nowadays

Signature
Irfan
Posted on 2/13/18 12:58:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Mine is doing fine in GW and FF ... but mine is fully pimped. Aka devo and max inscript etc.
Not to mention I still see and use him in Arena so not sure what you are talking about.

Signature
Posted on 2/13/18 1:37:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Obviously he's not as good as he used to be. Older hero's are always getting out dated by the new ones. That doesn't mean he's a bad hero though. He can be useful in just about any game mode you can think of, but is also easily replaced.

Signature
Posted on 2/13/18 2:59:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's evo that's outdated far more than SK.  The game has long since moved on to devo and very high skill levels.  And now destiny and augments/traits and pets have made the average hero even tougher.

All that said, yeah, though he is still good on a LBF team, he's getting outdated.  His two best talents have been scatter and corrode, but new heroes are coming out that are immune, at least temporarily if not always, to energy effects.  And there are now two heroes that are a big threat to him -- first it was grimfiend, but now also gunslinger.  Meanwhile, Walla's proc can reduce his healing, and so can the Malaise augment.  

That's a lot working against him.  It doesn't mean he can't thrive.  But he used to be crucial.  Which is a big difference.

Signature
Posted on 2/13/18 3:10:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

you can say he's outdated by just using him at single evo. except anubis and gs i'd say most heroes are very far cry from their reputation as op heroes.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 2/13/18 4:01:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

And except Walla, Skeletica, Dove Keeper..   These heroes will be really good for the next 1-2 years, it seems. 

We need a super scatter hero, better than Rockno and Phantom King combined.  Like SK was magnitudes of order better than Ninja and Paladin combined.

Signature
Posted on 2/13/18 4:09:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Any hero which has not been nerfed is as good as he used to be, by definition.  One can argue that there are better heroes released since then, but they don't change anything about SK.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~250k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 2/13/18 6:23:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I keep using him on Guild Wars, Fortress Feud, Lost Battlefield. 
Try to devo him. I think SK is still capable to do a great job.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 2/13/18 6:42:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

not as powerful as it used to, especially since the introduction of GF, still it is very useful in most of the game mode

Signature
Posted on 2/13/18 8:17:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

SK's weakness was always that he only ever attacks one thing, it's why Corrode can make him more interesting. Heroes like GS, Aries, Walla, GF are hard on him, too. But in the right environment, he's still a brilliant hero. One template that I've found very annoying in LBF is a fully pimped SK with 8/8 LD. He's usually the last one standing & easily outlasts my Anubis.

Signature