Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 1157843

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Castle Clash Game Mode(s)

Hot Topics [Copy link] 50/3076

Posted on 2/23/18 4:38:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG is always asking for feedback so that they have a clear understanding of the member's views about Castle Clash.  Today I would like to ask about the various game modes we have to choose from.  Specifically which is your favorite as well as least favorite and why?  Your participation could have a profound impact moving forward.

Favorite: Lava 4 [Why] Because of the valuable resources.
Least:  Arena [Why] Waste of time.

Follow IGG    Follow CC
Posted on 2/26/18 3:36:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Favorite: FF, because of huge amounts of fame/talent cards.
Least favorite: Crisis. This is only taking the spot because of the amount of time it takes to complete. It took amazon what seems like almost two weeks. The rewards are amazing, but it comes down to the speed of ember, and the slowness of avarcifer.

Posted on 2/26/18 4:16:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Favorite: Lost Battlefield, because if a really good daily income of Fame.

Least: Labyrinth, enemies and Goblins are ridiculously strong and don't allow you to move forward. In the end you need to spend too much time to get rewards that aren't that worthy.

Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 2/26/18 4:16:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Fav:GW,FF and lava3 or 4 b,coz of very good resources
[Edited by FirstLady]:arena,tb,

Posted on 2/26/18 4:36:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Fortress Feud: Because of the rewards just for one hour play but it comes after 15 days.
           Lost battlefield: Because of daily fame and gems after a week.
Least favorite: 
              Arena: Because it took a week just to get 80 or 100 fame i don't really play this mode regardless of quests.
              Squad Showdown: Because this mode is mostly for p2p players, as a f2p we may win all 3 entries in a day but when you face a p2p back to back. you lost all previous stars. So useless to play this mode as a f2p (That is atleast what i think people don't need to agree with me :)).

IGG ID : 111781987
Posted on 2/26/18 6:03:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

- Expedition, cause you can fight with more than 6 heroes, and earn good amount of Merits and HB,
- Lost Battlefield cause of Fame and Gems reward,

- Arena, rewards are not good for winning battles, and like in torch, everything can change drastically in last minutes.

Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
Posted on 2/26/18 9:20:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Definitely fortress feud, rewards are great, fun to fight head to head.

One I hate, Torch Battles/Arena - rewards are just too low for the effort it takes

Posted on 2/26/18 9:33:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Favorite : any mode that saves times like sweeps, fast forward
least favorite: any and all mode that waste time like unnecessary animation in Lost realm, no fast forward button in certain mode 

just to add there is so much to do and grind but no balance to manage our time properly and soo much time is wasted to access basic modes like hero customization and such,
so i would urge IGG to try make the game more manageable time wise as it take ridiculous amount time just to do daily grind

Posted on 2/26/18 5:08:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Posted on 2/26/18 5:42:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Favourite. HBM. Because of the amount of exp and the guaranteed shards.
Least favourite. Castle crisis. I've seen someone who says it takes too much time. And I agree. Its so painfully slow.