Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 28    Total Posts: 1162370

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] What crests have yet to prove themself useful?

[Copy link] 9/615

Posted on 3/10/18 8:08:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, I'm trying to clean up my warehouse, I have been saving up all kinds of crests for a few months. Wonder if those 'absolutely sell' FG, BS and Scorch have been using by anyone lately?

I know self destruct is probably safe to sell, unless IGG rolls out a mode that maximize its use, but I doubt so.

Thanks guys.

Signature
Posted on 3/10/18 8:16:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

FG is not an "absolute sell".   FG is fairly useful when you need attacker to kill themselves.

Sprint, HB, Selfdestruct, I sell or combine.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~220k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 3/10/18 8:31:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I keep Sprint but only for arena.  Flame guard is good on some heroes.  I do sell blade shell as well.

Signature
Posted on 3/11/18 4:30:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Self destruct, sprint and scorch top sellers
Most needed revive revite slow down wg bw ss

Signature
Pumpkin head
Posted on 3/11/18 6:15:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You'll probably want at least one self-destruct set for flexibility, for example to damage the walls in Guild War (using a flying hero) to proc against.

Sprint used to give you flexibility in Arena and FF, for example to hide high damage H2H heroes behind others but rush them to the front for quick kills.  The meta might have changed since then, with Aries/SK rarely used and everyone using big tanky heroes in FF that cannot be killed quickly using existing H2H heroes (and Dove works just fine at range), but you might as well keep a couple in case that changes again (e.g. if IGG releases the equivalent of a H2H Dove).

FG crests aren't great but aren't terrible.  FG, as a talent, isn't especially useful below 8/8.  If you have a few L5 crest sets you might as well keep them for the extra protection, but I wouldn't focus on them.

But once you get a one self-destruct, and several L5 sprint and FG crest sets, I don't see the need for keeping any more so go ahead and sell them.  Scorch and Bladeshell crests seem rather useless.

Signature
Posted on 3/13/18 2:55:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I sell scorch, bladeshell only

Signature
Proud member of Greece Guild
Posted on 3/13/18 4:03:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Im using fg crests on my bw walla, seems good.

Signature
Posted on 3/14/18 11:59:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I now the day I sell they will up the max level of crests or something will change

Signature
Posted on 3/14/18 2:47:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The only crests that have no value to me is Scorch, Tenacity and Self Destruct.

However, I do still keep them.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 3/16/18 4:00:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

in the long years of playing cc, I sold all not usefull crest twice. And regretted it both times afterwards.
I keep all even the rubbish ones...

Signature