Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 1157843

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] New Quarry design.

[Copy link] 4/318

Posted on 3/13/18 4:55:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi folks.
How do you look new quarry design ?? Now there is one goblin wandering around, not whole army, and when you tap on him list of all possible options is showed (pretty much like i suggested some time ago), and what more, when you pick one, it automatically puts it in empty space !!! You don't have to move it manually !!

For me it is great solution to all those goblins walking here and there. Simple and easy.
Now you don't have to remember which one had fame, was it this one, no wait maybe that one, no where this little sneaky.... went... oh here it is. Get back to work !! ;)

What do you think about it ??

Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
Posted on 3/13/18 4:59:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well that is a releif. Atleast we wont have all of them running around with  exclamation marks on them and Irritate us to death.

[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 3/13/18 5:14:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Overall, i like this new feature..
But, 1 thing that for me not good is, 
You needed to click the 1 goblin to see how many Quarry available.
But, just that.
Since im lazy to click

There are 49 Legendary Heroes (up to Dove Keeper, and excluded 7 for 4 Dragons and 3 Gem Purchase Reward Heroes), 9 Elite, 8 Ordinary and 3 Slime that rollable with gem. Total Heroes rollable by Gems is 69 Heroes. Chance to get 1 specific Hero is 1.45%. So, good luck.
My calculation at my signature, is just mathematically statistic. The best way to understand how IGG Heroes Gem roll is like you roll a 69 face of dice, and hope it will lands on your number. As you know, you can roll 100 times, but your number dont appears at all. And there are time, you roll 10 times, and it will just give your number everytime.
Posted on 3/13/18 5:42:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like it.   Kinda would've preferred to have interface triggered from one of the menus, but having it pop up from a single goblin is good enough.

Guild: Neldy (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~200k
Guild title: resident smartass.
Posted on 3/13/18 8:43:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I haven't actually signed in yet, but from the description provided I find it to be a great improvement over the previous design.  I would also like to draw attention back to the fact that it was implemented from a member suggestion.

Having said that, IGG does not always act quickly on the suggestions we offer, some not at all.  But this shows that it is not a waste of time providing feedback, especially when requested.

Follow IGG    Follow CC