Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 24    Total Posts: 1170018

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Dove Keeper with BW

[Copy link] 13/1718

Posted on 4/13/18 9:04:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is Bulwark appropriate for her?
Just got her,  and dont have any idea to do what. I think anubis still better than her or GS

Signature
http://mokoterscc.blogspot.com
Posted on 4/14/18 1:34:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

She’s beast,game’s best hero,Dove,Walla,Sasq..that’s the top 3 for me anyway.

Signature
Posted on 4/14/18 2:36:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes bw is her top talent over all.

Signature
Posted on 4/14/18 3:42:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think bw is her best. Wg and feint can be good depending on the build u give her

Signature
Posted on 4/14/18 5:23:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Very appropriate.  Some people like WG and the other offensive talents, but at that point is purely preference.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 4/14/18 4:41:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bulwark is very good for her, probably her best.  Wargod is too, but she suicides more easily without some extra defensive aspects to her (like the hitpoints in bulwark).  I have a maxed dovekeeper on each of two accounts, one maxed bulwark and one maxed wargod, and the wargod one is definitely more fragile.

Signature
Posted on 4/15/18 1:33:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Brute force is best for her. One proc from her could kill any hero. Crest her with bw, wg or tenacity.

Signature
Posted on 4/15/18 4:40:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

BW is  best ;)

Signature
Posted on 4/16/18 2:38:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thinking out of the box, I think tenacity would suit her nicely. So would do empower for back lines on GW defense. Then again, Heaven's wrath with LD5 crests would make her a tank and a pain to fight. 

sharpen, with full ACC traits or a mix between accuracy and crit chance. Those are the funniest builds, out of the general consensus

Signature
Sup!
Posted on 4/16/18 3:11:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bw is considered her best talent now, as you could probably already tell from the posts above. War god makes her too squishy, but bw gives that nice hp/atk boost.

Signature