Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 8    Total Posts: 1159433

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Revite and who gets it?

[Copy link] 6/349

Posted on 4/16/18 3:14:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

5/5 revite who should get it out of:
PD
ARIES
ESPIRIA
MICHAEL
TRIXIE

Thanks

Signature
Posted on 4/16/18 3:31:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Aries mike or trixie depebding where you are aries is probably your best bet but mike can help a lot with vite 5 everywhere except defence lol trixie cuz of instant pumpkies imo #1 aries/mike dependant on might and where you are # mike/aries #3 trixie

Signature
Posted on 4/17/18 12:34:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would go Michael hands down the days where Aries is always the answer to who gets 5 revite are over. You will get a lot more use out of Michael period

Signature
Posted on 4/17/18 1:53:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

And i would say that Aries is still relevant, even there are heroes, which are immune to his debuff.
On second position i would give it to PD (if he don't have zerk 5+
Third would be Michael for instant buff.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 4/17/18 3:15:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Aries, sadly sees less and less uses nowadays. So the clear pick is Mike. 
None of the others would deserve a revite 5 talent imo, i would give them a revite 5 crest set.

Signature
Sup!
Posted on 4/19/18 3:15:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cupid,mike ( mino bomb only )val,cirrinha,tree,Aries and at a push Medusa,those are the only heroes left that can get any use out of 5 revite in the main talent slot any time soon. Emp as main talent and the fact that emp crests and revite 5 crests will just get cheaper and cheaper mean the need for revite in the main talent slot for any hero is diminishing quickly.
8/8 revive mike with 5 emp crests is probably the better mike build for gw defense and hbm but if you mino bomb or need to progress in dungeons then stick the revite on Mike.

Signature
Posted on 4/19/18 6:08:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It would be good if we knew a little more about your account, like how are on dungeoms, HBM...

Signature