Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 26    Total Posts: 1161090

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Empower on PD

[Copy link] 7/519

Posted on 5/15/18 7:38:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've seen talk of people buying the PD skin so they can switch between their existing zerk PD talent and the now first-choice empower talent. Is there any game play reason to do this? I understand not wanting to throw away all the fame invested in upgrading the Berserk talent, but is there a game mode where the berserk talent would be better than the empower talent? 

I don't have the PD skin, but I do have an empower talent, a good amount of fame, and am ready to overwrite berserk and maybe just not worry about wasting the Lv 7 Berserk talent currently on my Duke. I don't think you can worry about stuff like that in Castle Clash or you won't have any fun.

Signature
Posted on 5/15/18 9:26:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Empower and Berserk serve similar purpose, so it makes no sense to have both. Revite is different so revite plus zerk or revite plus empower are good versions of skinned Pd. Would I overwrite in your case? Not sure.  Empower is better but not THAT much better

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~220k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 5/16/18 12:36:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, I bought the skin to save the zerk. I can waste it later on, but currently it's only needed for deflect boss. He'll get too many stacks with lvl8 empower and my heroes are just killing themself. 8zerk + 5empower are fine tho ;)

Dragoz Kai empower vz zerk PD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xKB9KvT_V8

skip to dungeon 7-10 (~13min)

Signature
currently N/A
Posted on 5/16/18 3:00:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Mostly, people is using Empower PD to face certain Archdemons on Castle Crisis.

We had a interesting thread from some months ago to discuss Empower PD vs Berzerk PD, if you want to check it.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 5/16/18 5:57:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

at the moment..berserk is only more useful than empower on the deflect archdemon.
otherwise empower is superior..and moving forward with new dungeons, etc..i feel zerk will definitely be outdated on pd.
however..keep in mind..new talent called regenerate could potentially be pd's new top talent.

but you have a point..if you think too far ahead..you might not have any fun.

Signature
Posted on 5/16/18 12:27:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks everyone! I have plenty of other hero talents to work on, so maybe I'll just wait on the empower PD switch.

Signature
Posted on 5/16/18 1:53:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's the deflect AD.  8/8 Emp stacks too high and results in your whole team killing themselves.

Granted, one AD doesn't seem like much, but that demon comes around frequent enough that completely ruining one AD hurts the benefit of Emp quite a bit.

The skin solves all your problems.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 5/17/18 10:18:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seeing as how the new update is... regenerate pd seems the way to go.

Signature
-DragonSlayer- | Might Rank 5th | Come join us!