Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 44    Total Posts: 1162582

Total:#26

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Hero feedback: we want to hear you!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 25/4792

Posted on 6/11/18 12:37:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi Castle Clash team,

I'd like to ask you to gear up Spirit Mage, Mino and Destroyer so they are useful again. These three heroes are special because you need to buy gems to get them. They need to shine again. Give them 2nd talent or 2nd skill or high hp and atk stats. As now, they sit in corner of altar, especially SM and Destroyer.

Thanks and Cheers,

Signature
Posted on 6/11/18 10:26:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Saouri please go to who is here and go to 3rd page my name is jellomeme

Signature
Posted on 6/12/18 8:37:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You're getting lost in skins. some skins are without feeling like walla walla, rhinoceros and others ... you should put something better scarier, more feared and not get skins from a doll game like the witch trixie. an example a skin for the rhinoceros of a black rhinoceros with intricate details would look much better. other problems are in the roulette of the talents ... I spent 19000 gems behind the god of war and nothing was coming to light, you need to hesitate a little more.

Signature
Posted on 6/12/18 9:44:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The skins created in the last six months or so are cheesy for the most part. Especially Rockno, Ronin, and Anubis. They should be deleted and re drawn. Make them look more fierce. Also, its annoying in Arid Ruins that your teammate can leave the battle in round 1 or 2 and still get rewards

Signature
Rmk
Posted on 6/13/18 10:55:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A hero who can silence a hero who can silence a hero who can silence so am I

Signature
KRUKKRUKINAMERS
Posted on 6/13/18 12:38:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello everyone..
Can we have hero like transformer..

Signature
Posted on 6/13/18 6:10:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I love the look of some heroes like Anubis! He is a pretty sweet design and fits right in next to Serpent Queen and fits well in Castle Clash. Shout out to Cordi for that creation! The built in sprint on him would have been nice!   
And then there is Creation-01… Cool name, but I can’t stand his design. His head bobs too much and is way too big compared to the rest of him. I just don’t like the way he walks. I get he’s supposed to be a lumbering dolt but I would rather have something a bit more creepy and patch worked.

Signature
Posted on 6/14/18 1:27:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hfhdhshshdh

Signature
Posted on 6/14/18 2:19:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Does PD and trixie treat maried??? Add PD and trixie treat child lol combination of skill of PD and trixie that will be awesome

Signature
Castleclash is life
Posted on 6/14/18 2:20:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Id like a zombie hero that takes over enemy heros

Signature
Im a man