Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 27    Total Posts: 1168888

Total:#35

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Hero feedback: we want to hear you!

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 34/8451

Posted on 6/14/18 2:24:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am of the opinion that many of the skins are really really really bad! Igg seems to want to step into the realms of cheesy! Rockno chef? Annubis football player? Etc etc.. I do like a few of them, skelly, demoro, sk, dd.
I am in agreement they need to be a bit darker. I do appreciate there are many children playing so it can't go too dark or gory but seriously.. I've got a fair few skins I simply refuse to use, despite the extra abilities gained, that surely sparks volumes.
I wouldn't want to see any more new heros until we have some way of using more of the ones we already have. I suggested perhaps it's time to upgrade base defences, put more hero's in towers to upgrade, but I guess it wasn't seen as a good idea.
Some of the new skills are very good! Feint and brute force are great additions.  Empower, also good but not so useful on hero's with a cool down, which is generally every new hero.
Perhaps a new skill the reduces,  or removes cool down times, that might be interesting..

Signature
Posted on 6/16/18 2:43:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seems a lot other other people share my view on characters/skins the last year or so. Stop with the cutesy designs, lol we've had enough of the anime doll that was designed for 3 year olds look. It's Castle Clash... not Hello Kitty Clash.

Signature
Posted on 6/17/18 6:20:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Igg team lava isle 2 is not working properly and i am not able to form team in that platform with a single clashers please fix that issue immeadiately

Signature
Mama
Posted on 6/17/18 6:21:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Stop with alle the useless p2p heroes... make new buildings especially walls instead. And bring the use of troops back etc.! This game is totally out of balance only bcz of your selfish behavior!

Signature
Posted on 6/18/18 2:45:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Id love to see a new p2p hero. The last one added was destroyer which is a decade ago and his usefulness was really limited.
Mino sees his play in dungeons, but thats about it, maybe gw bombing or quick raiding if he is fully pumped, sm is meh compared to all the newer heroes, who have fancy effects, passive talents and immunites and whatnot.

I mean every dragon that gets released requires a LOT of money to acquire, but on the other side does an insane job in several modes.
Why not implementing a hero, which isnt garbage from the start like destroyer, to thank the fellow payers in the game. A lot of players bought a large amount of gems over the past years, so why not do something for them?

Granted this post will enrage quite a few f2p players, but lets be honest, everyone reached insane 4-10 back then with or without mino, so he wasnt mandatory :D

Signature
Keep rolling, rolling, rolling!

ID 6-10 Clear
HBM AF Clear
Much more to come! 74k Might!
Posted on 6/18/18 5:41:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Skins are mostly pretty bad, if only because they either aren't as well done as the skin they replace or because they are unrelated to the hero's theme or background.  

At least IGG could make a unified theme rather than have heroes randomly split between rock star and food prep.  

What next, overgrown baby theme with the new dragon's skin showing her in diapers sucking her thumb?

Signature
Posted on 6/27/18 7:59:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Been a loyal player for a LONG time but getting discouraged by the repetitiveness but mostly a growing imbalance...its getting more and more common to have my level 200 team, evolved max, get destroyed by a team whose highest ranking is in the 160's...ridiculous....

Signature
Posted on 6/27/18 12:02:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What we all are waiting for is game play improvement that dosnt mean resting are hero's with destiny or triple evolution more a guild event or changing arena quest lost relm and increasing rewards on events. As really what's the point of trying guild wars for small amount of fame just by some so do you need too be in a guild not really

Signature
Pacbnnn
Posted on 6/27/18 3:24:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Heros are fine update game play

Signature
Pacbnnn
Posted on 7/3/18 4:36:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

DEMOGORGONS SKIN NEEDS TO BE BIGGER IM NOT SAYING FATTER I MEAN DEMOGORGON IS SO HUGE WHY CANT HIS SKIN BE TO AND I THINK MABYE WE CAN TURN GUNSLINGER INTO A BOY THEIF WITH A BADANA AND LIL NICK TURN INTO A KID WITH ICE FLOATING AROUND HIM
AND MABY SKULL NIGHTS SKIN IT LOOKS WEIRD MAKE IT LIKE A EVIL ROBOT THAT USES A LAZER GUN AND THE AD ON STUFF THAT U GET HE COULD GET 900 ATK SPEED AND BETTER HEALTH AND ATTACK that looks like that

Signature
Castleclashneedstrades