Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 4    Total Posts: 1168332

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Heartbreaker

[Copy link] 5/782

Posted on 6/9/18 9:30:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to hear opinions of her best talent as of now. There are 3 main options that would be good for her. 

These are:

Wargod

Brute Force

Sharpen

Which would you choose and why?

I currently have a 5 shapen on her, rolled a 5 wargod with no other great placement, and have a brute force in my warehouse......I have an option for any of them.

GO.

Signature
Posted on 6/10/18 4:19:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Personally I would keep Sharpen on her it’s a great talent for her, that Wargod you have is easy to place on an other hero, since it works on many hero’s, and with those skins and stuff even more possibility’s to place. I would wait with that Brute Force until the perfect hero drops by for it, since it’s sitting in your warehouse no stress to place it, the reason why I say this is, My main account is missing 5 hero’s (including Demo and Skell) and she hits the bench quite fast, I have no place for her in any of my teams, although I quite like her as a hero, there are really a lots of hero’s who are better sadly

Signature
Posted on 6/11/18 2:03:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here's my theory, SS8 for survivability and traits go all dmg5 and crest sharpen. The bonus stats from crest and from traits contribute to the heal in hbks skill but not the crest itself or the talent.

Signature
Posted on 6/13/18 1:06:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

keep sharpen for that smug goblin..bf wont ne nad but wont be as good also to be must...hbr will still die to deflext with it...us want alot of sure hits that will drop energy dor others around her to do work

Signature
Posted on 6/13/18 12:57:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sharpen. Because it would increase her crit damage and also she can hit more accurately. Perfect for dodgers.

Signature
When you roll 50K gem for a paladin.
Posted on 6/13/18 2:47:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My guess is her best talent is Stone Skin.  Her built in heal is pretty nice, and when combined with a strong defensive talent, I would assume she could survive in a H2H battle with some of the big boys. 

My HB has Wargod, and I've since removed her from my LBF line up.  Once I hit 1000+, she always dies before her proc ends.  At least heroes like Medusa, Aries, TT, etc. get their full proc off before getting rolled by AoEs.  It's possible she will still die with an SS though, as I don't have an SS HB myself to test.

Regarding your 3 talents, I would just keep the Sharpen, and save the WG/BF for a new hero that gets released.

However, if saving the talent is really not an option for whatever reason, I'd rather have BF on her than Sharpen/WG.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights