Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 5    Total Posts: 1162609

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Spending for salvage

[Copy link] 10/684

Posted on 6/12/18 5:45:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Question.  What are the best ways to spend gold and mana for the salvage collection? My vaults are always full. Always. So I have to keep finding ways to spend from the vaults to get the shards from the salvage. I could care less about gold or mana but shards we always need. Thanks in advance

Signature
JAM
Posted on 6/12/18 5:48:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If your base is not leveled:
Mana = Hero Bases / Gold Vaults/mills / Inscriptions
Gold = Walls / Mana Vaults/mills / Decorations

If it is leveled then you always have decorations which you can sell back for 1/2price or inscriptions

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/12/18 6:13:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think FL touched on everything. Additionally, you can spend a good amount of gold on spells. You can also spend most of your gold on the merchant in LR. Inscriptions is the easiest way to spend mana.

Signature
Posted on 6/12/18 7:05:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The problem is likely going away in couple days, but:

Mana sink: troops.   Nothing else works on a daily basis.   Closest are inscriptions, but any serious player is already inscribed as high as blue crystals allow.

Gold sink: insane dungeons, for those who can run insanes.  Most people have a few dungeon runs around, to spend enough gold.   For those who can't, decorations are OK, albeit slow

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~220k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 6/12/18 7:20:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Until they fix this, I find the best thing to do is simply remove all your heroes.

Ideally you will have been attacked before the next time you log in and be missing a significant amount of resources.

The only time this doesn't work is if you get attacked, 50%'ed, but your attacker ends up losing before actually removing enough resources.  Removing your heroes remedies this for the most part.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 6/12/18 8:25:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When I open the game and click to collect mana and gold before I check salvage (old habits die hard!), I fill right up and then have to try to spend down.

At that point, if I can't spend mana by inscribing or gold by doing dungeons, I can go break my shield by attacking someone, then log out.  A few minutes later I will probably have been raided.  The resources themselves are easy to get back, so who cares, right?

Plus now I wait to contribute to Avaricifer until the end of the evening.  That way I can dump up to 2 million gold or mana on the spot.

Signature
Posted on 6/13/18 12:20:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Use one worker to upgrade a very high level building say lv24 mana vault. Then cancel it and then you can salvage.

Signature
Posted on 6/13/18 12:26:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

best is to just cancel construction...for fold its dungeons sweeps...castle crysis donation(if  its up same for mana) or buying magic then dropping them all in first raid...for mana its inscription , canceled construction, wg wall upgrade(need hb also) and last is removing heroes

Signature
Posted on 6/13/18 5:37:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks guys. The canceled construction seems a good route. Mana drop is the hardest because my inscriptions are maxed so I have just been inscribing mu spare heroes. Which is lame because I will be consuming them. Some great ideas tho. Thanks very much and I hope they do fix it. And yes. Old habits die hard. I tend to log on and snatch up resources before I remember salvage.

Signature
JAM
Posted on 6/13/18 6:53:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

At taiwan is fixed now. It was indeed a bug.

Signature
Sup!