Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 14    Total Posts: 1165498

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Is this 'cleaning out old stock' ?

[Copy link] 9/864

Posted on 6/13/18 12:14:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is it safe to assume the new update is going to break grounds? Because you know this happened?

Signature
Posted on 6/13/18 12:20:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

strongest hero for 20.... well this new update surely is going to push pot tier players crest set to lvl 6...but no problem with it on lower tier as it saves red crystals needes for set to make and time to change them..as for new event only hero he is weak to deflect as well as to dove

Signature
Posted on 6/13/18 2:46:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

That is good question. Either new hero is going to put everyone else aside, or someone made mistake and put Dove Keeper instead of someone else. Or maybe that is what it should be, to encourage ppl to buy her.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 6/13/18 7:10:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it was last week when we saw a pack of 49.99$ including GS + Dove. 
A couple of days later, GS + skin were released on a 19.99$ pack.
I can see it as the natural progression of packs on Bazaar. 
Now is the time for Dove, even if she is still a "new" hero in the game.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 6/13/18 8:01:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Its nothing unusual igg doesnt care how valuable for strong a hero is they care what they can sell it for and considering every player that spends a moderate or large amount of money has her within the first month after release. they then steadily lower the price of the hero so that the low spenders will buy her effectively squeezing as much money out of every hero as they can. This is exactly what they have to done to all the dragons, who regardless of there usefulness and strength right now should have always remained as exclusive to large spending players, considering there is nothing exclusive anymore except a useless destroyer who they also reduced the price of recently. Igg will continue to lower the price of not current things and have high prices on the new things because the big spenders need something new to invest in something new and different even if it sucks and the small spenders are happy to throw a bit of money at them to get a really good hero. IGG will continue to sell their soul for a dollar before they ever care about the quality of gameplay and consideration of the community that funds them.

Signature
Posted on 6/13/18 8:02:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Saw GS/Skin & other junk for $9.99. Desperate.

Signature
Posted on 6/13/18 10:45:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Update notes are out.  There is nothing in new update that should have any effect on price of Dove.   It is just natural progression of sales.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~250k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 6/13/18 1:25:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

same happened with sasquatch nothing to worry about THEY WONT RELEASE A SUPER HERO making them useless

Signature
guild recruitment

name:TheSkullKeepers
might:25000 minimum
donations:ur might divided by 100 weekly
Posted on 6/13/18 2:09:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's all about the money. They will not add something to the bazaar without having had some serious meetings/discussions about it and reaching a consensus on the benefits in regard to immediate vs long term.

Money money money must be coming in a rich company world ;)

Signature
2in01100001rxxv
Posted on 6/13/18 2:39:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Based on how the sales are being pushed out, I do not think IGG bases the price of the hero on how strong or weak the hero is anymore.  I think its time based now.

On release, new heroes usually have a 400 dollar price tag, and from that point it simply drops as new heroes get released.

Even Ribbit, who is reportedly terrible, is still the 100 dollar hero right now.

I have no doubt players have adapted to the new prices.  With all the heroes eventually reaching 10-20 dollars, I'm sure the amount of sales for these heroes in the 50-100 dollar range has dropped significantly.  If a hero I need is 50 dollars, I won't buy it.  I know it will be 20 in a couple of months, and I can wait a couple of months.  I'm sure lots of other players are the same.

The game has evolved.  No longer is obtaining the hero the "Hard Part".  Thanks to the sales, getting the first copy is relatively easy, if you don't mind spending a comparatively small amount.

The gap in players is now the combination of Destiny, talent, augment, and traits.  The difference between a 200ee Skeletica, no destiny, no augment, 5/8 talent and a fully maxed out Destiny skeletica is night and day.  The non Destiny skeletica might as well be a green to a fully maxed out team.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights