Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 9    Total Posts: 1167122

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Skeletica

[Copy link] 5/552

Posted on 7/10/18 3:54:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is she even worth it anymore?  I was thinking of grabbing it in bazaar but wasn't sure if it had the value anymore.

Signature
B to the ooooooya
Posted on 7/10/18 4:10:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Completely useless, which is why you hardly see it in game anymore.  Everyone abandoned it years ago. 99.9% obsolete bench warmer.

*sigh*

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~250k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 7/10/18 5:29:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't want to comment on the cost, as that is subjective to the individual.

As for Skeletica though, she is still one of the best overall heroes in the game still.

She has not phased out in the slightest.  Buy with confidence.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 7/11/18 10:28:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

She's really great.  Heroes often phase out because of low damage, but she has a couple things that should keep her relevant regardless of talent/traits and the march of time:

1.  She debuffs
2.  Area attack, good for wiping out massed troops, plus really great at taking out multiple hero bases in a single shot, eliminating the base bonus for enemy heroes.

They're probably not going to be making troops or bases any tougher, or at least not much compared to a skeletica.

Signature
Posted on 7/11/18 10:48:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Depends on your wallet. To me, she's not worth $200 anymore. Dove devalued her. However, she easily takes top 15. She's good at debuffing and ok damage. But IGG may keep her at $200 a couple more months, and bundle with lots of goodies, which is hard to resist.

Signature
Posted on 7/11/18 8:19:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Great hero. Make you a PVP contender? No. Game is past the point where having one awesome hero will get you somewhere, further past where you're at in PVP modes. I don't have her and even if I had $200 laying around wouldn't buy her.

Signature