Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 5    Total Posts: 1163437

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Is there a certain way i should go about evolving?

[Copy link] 3/156

Posted on 7/11/18 11:05:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So i have just over 110k might, with only like 6 devo and 3 evo heroes. And about 20 heroes who are just sitting at 160-180 because im literally leveling up and devo-ing 1 hero at a time. Idk why but it feels like it takes so long to level a hero up to get those books. 

What i do (now) is level up a hero with books (Green,Blue, Purple, maybe the 100k Brown) to level 140. Then grind out HBM and Dungeons to 160, which is like 2 days at best, then spend 100 Blessed Blessed Tome II to go straight 180, level up to 200 using only Dungeons and HBM for the books back.

Is there a different method you guys are using? Do you guys just get to 180, go 10 star then immediately evolve ignoring the books because at this point it seems easier and faster to just do that.

Signature
Posted on 7/11/18 11:15:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A lot depends on what you are pushing and what stage of the game you are in.

In particular, leveling to 200 might be a bad idea unless you need books for either HB, Aetherocks or other heroes.   Also depends on whether you will be using that hero till he is devo or not.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~250k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 7/12/18 12:39:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Im on Insane Dungeon 7-4 with 6-10 3 flamed, as for HBM i have completed AA, as for other modes i do think im fine overall, i can do Lava isle 3 with public just fine.
Should i cut my losses for books and just evo/devo the second they're 10-star? I was only using books to level other heroes faster, you know, got that lvl 12 artica sitting there, was just gonna use about 400 Blessed Tome II to get it devo, that sort of thing. Maybe i should stop then, would save me literal months of time doing so.

Signature
Posted on 7/12/18 1:35:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's all about priorities.

I would pick Lava or GW heroes as main one for sure. For me those are more important modes to deal with, especially Lava 4 is not that easy, if you don't have requested heroes. But still it is worth to prepare heroes you have for that task so you will be ready, when you decide you want to hit L4.
Pick first on heroes, which have low hp, so they would survive longer, and than move to other heroes from team. And don't use all resources you have cause you may find better hero, and if you will save something you will be able to evo or maybe devo that hero quickly.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1