Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 8    Total Posts: 1169018

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Buy revite 5 at 10usd

[Copy link] 7/491

Posted on 7/12/18 2:29:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hye friends general y i m f2p but i desperately need revite 5 because i dont have any so buy it today . Now please suggest me best hero to worth it . In opinion i hv aries cuoid valentine athene micheal sasqua cirrina and soe others

Signature
Prince
Posted on 7/12/18 2:41:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Aries DONT LISTEN TO ANY1 ELSE (unless they say aries)

Signature
Posted on 7/12/18 3:10:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Overall order of Revite is more or less:
Aries, Cupid, Val, Michael, others
It varies a little, but still buffers/debuffers are best. And yes, many ppl will say that there is a lot's of heroes immune to Aries debuff, but rarely they are in same team, and if you are attacking top might players (which you probably are not) than this statement may be true. But otherwise you will met a lot's of bases, where there are heroes which can be silenced. Also in PvP like LBF, Revite5 Aries is good, since most of ppl have Revite 5 heroes, so you need to burn their energy them to have any chances.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 7/12/18 4:34:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

u dont need 5 vite on aries for him to be strong and useful(it helps ofc but its not must)
best choice for revit 5 is 100% cupid...with him you can make any other hero proc instantly..like example in expeditions..ull put revit 2 crest sets on every hero then make 10/10 cupid proc..then you will have 9 heroes with 100 energy ready to proc(one of them can be aries as well)..btw revit choice goes like this..cupid pd ac aries tree ...based on usefulness..but it also depends on strategies u use...cupid can make anyone proc anywhere

Signature
Posted on 7/12/18 5:43:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

revite 5 Aries is more of a game changer than revite 5 Cupid, but either way they should be first 2 for revite 5. i'd probably go with whichever currently has the worst talent.

Signature
Posted on 7/12/18 7:59:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Aries for sure, Athene is good with Revite 5 but you really want damage from her, she is like Santa, if you dont kill the enemy youre only charging them up.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 7/12/18 9:05:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Am I the only one confused by the OP ‘desperately’ needing a Revite 5, but then having no idea where to put it?

Signature
Posted on 7/12/18 3:46:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hanyabull's Revite Order based on Usage:

Cupid > Mike > Tree > Aries

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights