Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 53    Total Posts: 1169769

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Asura - Feedback

[Copy link] 10/3364

Posted on 8/2/18 2:26:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As you know the most recent update introducted the newest hero Asura and of course I have questions regarding the proper applications to it.

*What game modes is the hero useful.
*What are the preferred Talents/Crests/Artifacts/Pet/Traits & Why?
*What overall ranking would you give this hero.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/2/18 10:53:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ranking not sure but lavanica was released just before, and she's immune to energy reduction. Asura's one time proc removes XX energy. Seems like a stupid follow up hero, if you're up against the perennial spenders.

Signature
Posted on 8/3/18 12:52:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Asura is great in labyrinth/lost battlefield/dungeons/gw offence. Damage talents are fine but I think priority should be on keeping him alive with defensive talents so he can keep reducing energy and deflect damage. Sacred light sounds like the best talent for him. Energy reduction isn't a great thing but with purrsalot pet I think it will keep at least one hero from proccing.
I would really like to know how fg would interact with his skill. It would most probably reduce his inbuilt DMG deflection. Pitched my 4/8 fg Asura Vs a Devo team in lost realm and he did pretty well tanking and killing them off. He died to the same team before I gave him the 4/8 fg.
I am also curious about unholy pact on Asura. Will the increased 20% DMG received make him deflect more DMG? If it works, this talent could inch closer to being a decent talent for him.

Signature
Posted on 8/3/18 2:05:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Regarding FG, someone asked live support (got lucky to have the one that knows the game) and that person said FG won't stack and is pretty much nullified by hero's own FG skill. So yeah, not really useful as a talent. 

Other than that, i'm willing to hear more about it too

Signature
Sup!
Posted on 8/3/18 3:54:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have him but haven't done much with him...  A guild buddy has him maxed out with sacred light talent and tenacity crest

Signature
Yes, I am LORDE!
Posted on 8/4/18 5:59:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

got him devo 10 95 inscription augment etc...just no good talent or traits yet.
good hero overall. dies a bit quick but that can be resolved with good talent.
used in raiding lbf lr rid ruins HT and recently tested in is3
haven't used in gw yet...too afraid
but in a team with sas gs walla se noob and a sura can do amazing stuff... on other occasions they just get vaped but they can do something special every now and then...
the energie stuff works good as soon as some enemies are dead and you gradually advance trough base
I early hope he even gets stronger and better with traits and talent.
but he is not op as Santa dd gh gs dove keeper was when they were new.
8.5 is a good score to start and I think he deserves even a bit more points in the end

Signature
Posted on 8/4/18 10:05:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Overal ranking i have found him pretty weak to be honest goes down way to fast
Even with ss
Can only shine with everything going full defensive
But i am hoping something big at 12/12 changes him to be strong as most of the new heroes

Signature
Mean what u say, Say what u mean
Posted on 8/9/18 8:40:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Heres my setup...

Signature
Yes, I am LORDE!
Posted on 8/10/18 8:49:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have mine full devo, 100 inscription, Victor's emblem, 8/8 sl, revite 5 crest, all hp traits and one dodge trait, 4/5 unbridled fury and Rudolph pet. He has replaced my fully leveled demo in several game modes and he rarely does and I win more often.

Signature