Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 81    Total Posts: 1165449

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Sacred light vs feint on lavanica

[Copy link] 2/356

Posted on 8/9/18 6:38:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My lavanica has 8/8 feint. I just rolled a 5/8 scared light.  I've heard it's a ton better on lavanica.  Has anyone tried that to be sure ? I have watched videos and read, but I want to make sure.  Walla already has 8/8 scared light so im not sure who else to use it on.  Thanks!

Signature
B to the ooooooya
Posted on 8/9/18 7:17:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lava and wait for the next update maybe her skin will come out or perhaps it'll show up this weekend, never know.  Skipping quest boards and having to skip the talent refresh quest really isn't a big deal anymore, especially considering you're a paying player can just buy back what you missed out on. Maybe give it a couple weeks then assign elsewhere after that give to Walla good from what lots have said, Asura too.

Flip side of that you can just buy another sacred light from the bazaar then give it to lava.  But yea I'd just sit on it will have a cool talent to look at in the meanwhile. Congrats on getting the best talent in the game.

Signature
Posted on 8/9/18 5:37:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What's the cost of buying another 21k fame vs buying a level 5 talent. No question here - wait for the skin

Signature