Which hero should I focus after Anubis?
Where is the rest of them? You included only one low resolution screenshot and Anubis is not on them, so you got more.
OK, this is better. Here is my review (and it is still not complete since you got more heroes not shown).
1) De-Prioritize Druid by a lot. Ghoulem and Wally are main healers and you got both, so Druid is nearly useless.
2) De-Prioritize LN a little. He is not bad, but you got better.... unless his WG is at least 5. If it is, he should do well.
3) TG is not horrible for shard hero, but not great overall. De-prioritize
4) Prioritize Mike. One of the best heroes, and if you got good Enlighten on him, he gets even more focus.
5) Prioritize Ghoulem. He is second best healer and in some modes, best.
6) I am not a fan of Rockno w/o good defensive talent (FG, SS, SL), but with it, he is pretty good. I would give him some focus, so he is ready once you get that talent on him.
7) Athene can be crazy powerful in some situations, but not too many. Not a focus now, but eventually you will want her maxed.
Hope this helps.
It depends heavily on the content you are trying to beat.
In your case, I'm just going to assume dungeons.
Anubis, PD, Cupid, Mike, Walla, and any dps for 6th. DD, Nick, or possibly even Rock come to mind.