Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 7    Total Posts: 1168207

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Castle clash has become to much of a grind

[Copy link] 13/1080

Posted on 8/10/18 4:09:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What are your thoughts? I enjoy the game but after years of grinding away and doing the same thing. It's getting old. Logging in and doing the same thing every day. Maybe if they introduced sweep for everything it would help. Started playing hearthstone and I am getting more enjoyment out if it.  Don't get me wrong I won't quit. Dumped close to 2 mil into my account already. But something needs to change to keep players motivated and limit the amount if time we are required to spend on the game.  Was rather interested to hear some opinions on it or if people are feeling the same way...? I'm not interested in wasting hours of my day anymore doing the same thing.

Signature
Posted on 8/10/18 4:52:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Close to 2 mil huh? That must be a nice account. However regardless as to how anyone else feels, if you are not interesting in wasting hous of your day anymore, I think you have said all that needs to be said.  Good Luck!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/10/18 6:18:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Only things left that could be swept are lava and mesa, summit and wretched gorge, expeditions. And lava and summit have fast forward. Don't think there's really a way to sweep PVP modes and it wouldn't make sense if there was. Boring IMO would be logging on and sweeping everything, at which point what's the point of logging on at all it would be like going fishing showing up for 5 minutes while fish caught themselves.

Signature
Posted on 8/10/18 9:17:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

But ..but ... This game is created to waste your free time and do every same thing daily to reach greater height.

Well to be exact.. All online game are basically do the same thing all the time. It will feel different if you are doing it with joy. I enjoyed watching my heroes grow everyday. Spending money is like skipping the boring part which is waiting. I too spend money because i am tired of waiting.

That's my opinion.

Signature
When you roll 50K gem for a paladin.
Posted on 8/10/18 10:08:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It can be a grind at times. Some of the game modes I don't even play anymore. Takes too much time. But they are there if I have extra free time.

Signature
Posted on 8/10/18 12:06:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well you play such games to enjoy it and kill your freetime. Some people smoke, others play the game, others do both. I for myself love to see progress every day, no matter how small it is. Thats why I play mmo's in my free time, every new item or stuff acquired feels just soooo good :D
Altough there are sad moments when you just dont luck out, but then you just feel the push when you achieve or get something specific, its awesome.

Signature
Keep rolling, rolling, rolling!

ID 6-10 Clear
HBM AF Clear
Much more to come! 74k Might!
Posted on 8/10/18 1:33:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So let me get this right - sweep everything?  At that point you’re not even playing - you’d just be hitting the collect button...

Signature
Posted on 8/10/18 1:34:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the biggest frustration & waste of time, for older players at least, is the need to constantly change out setups for various modes. We've been asking for loadouts forever it feels like. There's other stuff that's making the game feel stale for me too, but that's at the top of my list of things I wish IGG would prioritize.

Signature
Posted on 8/10/18 1:37:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What do you suppose will happen when you get to a high level in Hearthstone after grinding and grinding?
Thats what Youre supposed to do in games, grind.
If it was simple to progress to max, the game ends and it dies

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 8/10/18 3:41:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think you are doing it right.

I think its completely normal for us to play multiple games to keep things interesting.

I know I play more than just CC.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights