Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 12    Total Posts: 1170059

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Ma Hatma Talent

[Copy link] 7/1191

Posted on 9/14/18 3:12:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There doesn't seem to be a clear consensus on her top talent(s). Mine has englighten, but just maxed her out and am ready to put a talent on the old grump. I just rolled a FG on a quest, also have a sacred light and bulwark in the warehouse. Has anyone figured out if flameguard works with her built in damage reduction? 

Thanks for any advice...

Signature
Posted on 9/14/18 3:31:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ZD is interesting talent on her. More damage + more def + increased range. Life Drain crest also help her to survive longer. you can check here: [Media] Ma Hatma 8/8 Zealous Drive VS top 15 heroes . I think she needs damage for sure.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 9/14/18 3:57:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to get a ZD on her but they aren't cheap and I haven't rolled one yet.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/18 9:23:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

From an expert opinion (top 5 Lbf'er and top 20 arena player), Sacred Light is her best talent but only if you use level 7 Life Drain. If you don't Life Drain is her best talent with either Stone Skin or Sacred Light. You want no damage buffs on her, as she will easily kill herself on Flame Guard heroes. Hope you make the right decision

Signature
CC Player since 2014
Posted on 9/15/18 1:19:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like Zealous Drive haven't had too many issues with flame guard heroes, but it happens. It's nice that they released ZD last month kinda makes you think it's best for her, further reinforced by hero collector since you get that talent for rolling her and I kinda feel like the game is getting away from bounce back damage.

Grandma has a super fast attack speed can dish out some serious damage with ZD...dude, wait a minute....this months hero sends 80% damage back to source.....

Signature
Posted on 9/15/18 2:20:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My ZD8 is working well for her, however I'm not a top LBF or Arena player and dont expect to be.  Seems to work very well for general all around play.  My TW account got her on hero collector, and I've cleared Insane 1, 2, and almost done with 3, with a ok supporting PD, cupid, nick, grimm, gh team.  Hatma only 160, cant wait to evo her.

Signature
Posted on 9/15/18 10:26:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Mine has sl with zd crests. Built her for gw defense and she's been working out great everywhere else for me as well.

Signature
Posted on 9/15/18 10:29:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't understand why there would be any expection of consensus around a hero's talent.  Optimal talents depend on what you want to use a hero for and different people use heroes in different ways.

For example: I like SL on Ma Hatma as I want to keep her alive as long as possible so she can wreck buildings in GW and get my 15 flames with the least amount of effort.  It also helps keep her alive for the higher FT levels.  Does this mean that's the best talent for everything?  No.  But it's the optimal talent for keeping her alive and works for this purpose.

If you're not really sure what you're going to do with a hero, a general middle of the road talent like ZD (i.e. BW version 2.0) works fine.  It wouldn't be an optimal talent anywhere, but it'll be ok in most modes.

Signature