Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 49    Total Posts: 1169957

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] fame guild war

[Copy link] 3/487

Posted on 10/11/18 8:54:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

hello !
at now . I see the guild war bonus, the highest is 1800 fame  ,is not suitable for the present . The strength of the player accounts soar.  So igg should adjust fame guild war .5000 points are also 1800 fame and 4000 points are also 1800 fame. So does not stimulate the player to increase power. not dramatic . I have suggestions, increase fame guild war. Increases by% according to guild war points .
thank !

Signature
Posted on 10/11/18 10:38:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Awarding fame based solely on points would be in favor of higher might players, and frankly just not fair.  Also practically everything in game stimulkates players to increase their might.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/12/18 11:49:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's true that awarding fame based solely on points would be in favor of higher might players, but I agree that in-game rewards need to be updated. I do GW cuz it's fun, but really don't care if my guild wins or loses since the rewards are a joke compared to what's available at the bazaar. The amount of fame awarded by from in-game events is sufficient for evolution and leveling talents but are a drop in the bucket for destiny requirements. The only way to achieve destiny (or high leveling of wardens) is with a credit card. The game provides reasonable ways to farm shards and slimes for talent upgrades, but needs to increase in-game rewards for fame and resources for leveling wardens. Otherwise, it's too P2W to be successful in the long run.

Signature
Posted on 10/12/18 8:42:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Reward, affecting the development of each account and guild . If you keep buying usd will not be interesting and dramatic. Should create a balance to keep the guild war

Signature