Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 52    Total Posts: 1169768

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Update the Warehouse!

[Copy link] 3/475

Posted on 10/11/18 9:05:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I understand they sell unlimited fame items in the shop if you have the correct fame u can buy as much as you want. You should be able to do that with merits aswell. Like buy Xp books or cards with merits. increase the value a bit on them and let use buy unlimited like the fame items. will increase people to buy more merits and speed up xp to save time. Come on IGG look into it.

[edited by Cichociemiak]

Signature
Posted on 10/11/18 9:15:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So unlimited name erasers, arch demon passes, hero alter slots, talent refresh cards.... I can see why this will not happen.

Signature
Posted on 10/11/18 9:40:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You basically can - just buy everything you can with merits and then refresh the warehouse...you’ll burn through the merits in no time...

Signature
Posted on 10/12/18 1:21:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can agree that we could have more slots, where we can see things to buy in warehouse store, as it was long time ago. After some update they lowered amount of those slots, and i would like to see more. Warehouse is updated with newest items, but not all are there, and not all will be there. Just accept it. You can't buy everything with fame. Imagine that cost of Event LHC is 67k merits (if i remember correctly), then how much it would cost for LHC2 ?100k ? 150k ? Cost would be insane, and you still wouldn't be able to buy it. So like i said, not everything will be in warehouse shop.

Oh and one more thing. Don't use bold letters in whole post, cause it is not making it more visible.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1