Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 12    Total Posts: 1170059

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Ma Hatma Talent Dilema..

[Copy link] 8/1222

Posted on 10/16/18 8:48:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

long story short.. Zealous Drive vs Life drain. which is better for her for long term use and overall usability in all game modes (but main focus is dungeons). Any advice would be great appreciated. 

PS. I currently have zealous drive on her and I must say that I am loving the dmg she puts out, however I would like if she could stay alive longer and better hold her own against heroes that heal. 

Oh! before I forget, a part of her skill says "removes heroes conditions" does this include debuff from Anubis and calamity from Aries. It does appear to remove calamity, as for Anubis debuff I have no clue.

Thanks in advance as I look forward to your responses. :)

Signature
S. J. W
Posted on 10/16/18 9:11:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

From what i understand, Sacred Light and Zealous Drive combo seem to be the most talked about for her.
I currently have Stoneskin 5 on mine, merely because its better than the Enlighten 5 that was on her before and can say its ok, but not the best.
There has also been chatter about Life Drain but I havent delved into it because im not really a “mechanics” guy.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 10/16/18 12:37:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I’ve been told that zerk is good too

Signature
Posted on 10/16/18 5:55:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

She does not remove Calamity because she would be silenced and cannot proc, but she does remove Anubis debuff. The best talent for her is Life Drain with either Sacred Light, Regenerate, or Stone Skin Insignia. This makes her impregnable in many situations, even against a full team. In dungeons, you can simply switch to a War God or Unholy Pact Insignia to give her a bit more of a punch. Although, there are some better options to use than Ma Hatma depending upon your account.

Signature
CC Player since 2014
Posted on 10/17/18 5:09:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was lucky to get a ZD on her (and is 8/8 now) I think it fits her, awsome combo, as for crests/insignia, I have 4 bezerk on her currently (should bring her to 400ms) Still have to try other crests/insignias, but I find it hard to give her a place in my teams, currently I actually only use her in LB. I did max her out though, but still, somehow I can’t find her special enough

Signature
Posted on 10/17/18 6:06:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am using Life drain talent with Regenerate 5 insignia.Currently I am keeping Granny with this combination for fast healing until get a new talent.

Signature
<3
Posted on 10/18/18 1:27:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've got SL talent and lv6 life drain insignia and she is super tanky, often the last one standing against op lavanica teams and goes the full 30 seconds, which doesn't really do me any good but it's impressive.

Signature
Posted on 10/19/18 4:20:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've got WG on her with a ZD 7 insignia... and she rips it up. Haven't had her go down in a fight that I can remember.

Signature
Posted on 10/20/18 4:32:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Keep the ZD,only 2 talents better (slightly) than it right now for granny ...sunder and sl.

Signature