Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 1178138

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Rowdy Rascals - Vital Boom - Sunder Feedback

[Copy link] 6/3033

Posted on 10/23/18 3:53:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rowdy Rascals, Vital Boom & Sunder were the content released in the September update.  Hopefully enough members have acquired the hero and talents to give some comprehensive feedback.  So if you are one of the lucky ones who have been able to experiment with Rowdy Rascals these, please do share.:angel:  Where is this hero useful?

What is the proper application for Vital Boom & Sunder? Which talents do they replace? Offensive or Defensive?

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/23/18 6:36:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Tried out rowdy rascals in PVP.  Unfortunately, there's too many screen animations anymore to make sense of what's going on, can't tell what benefits his buddies are providing, can't even tell if his buddies were summoned. But his proc looks pretty cool.

Signature
Posted on 10/23/18 11:14:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rowdy rascals is a worthy legendary. I had rolled him luckily. His proc is really awesome. At a low level also I did use him against evolved heros. And he survived when paired with my other heros. I am using zealous drive on him. I did like the animation very much. Both summoned rascals are cool.

Signature
sindurpraband
Posted on 10/23/18 11:17:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't know if it is correct talent but I am using vital boom on Anubis in one of my accounts. I am lucky to roll the 5 level talent and I had improvised it further. Anubis is now clearing the whole dungeon by itself. With good HP Max I am observing it to be a good talent

Signature
sindurpraband
Posted on 10/23/18 11:22:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Vital boom is pretty much defensive in my opine. But sunder I am using on Ma hatma in one of my accounts and it is much more aggressive and offensive. I am not very good in judging talents but I am following the opinions of players in the various sites and replacing the talents.

Signature
sindurpraband
Posted on 10/24/18 12:25:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sunder is awesome rolled a level 5 today putted it on my sk he deal very little damage its just 18MILLION!
Since sunder deal xxxxdmg plus (100%atk) it is the best for fast attacking heroes with dmg buffs of their own im hoping to test it with grimfeind

Signature
i am definitely a p2p player
or not
Posted on 10/26/18 3:03:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Never got him, but judging by specs he looks awesome. Want him definetly

Signature