Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 3    Total Posts: 1169034

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] There is a Top 10 ranked player forwarding a phishing scam.

[Copy link] 1/486

Posted on 11/8/18 6:15:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just so others in the community are aware, there is a top 10 ranked player on the Android-English server messaging players in-game asking for Line/Whatsapp information. This player will then claim that there is a "trick" going around that allows you to get back all the gems you've ever spent in game. This player then sends a video that attempts to draw players to a phishing site to complete the "trick". 

IF YOU GET A MESSAGE MATCHING THIS DESCRIPTION, DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE THE WEBSITE IN THE VIDEO. IT IS A KNOWN SCAM.

I understand most players aren't this naive, but with it being a supposedly "reputable" player, you never know.

Side note, if any moderators would like screenshots documenting this ordeal, I would be happy to discuss it in private messages. Outside of that, I won't out the person publicly.

Safe and happy Clashing everyone!

-Trent1234

Signature
Posted on 11/8/18 7:29:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think this may help ppl to watch for suspicious messages from ppl who they don't know. You can never be sure if someone who is contacting you want to cheat you. Everyone must be aware it can happen, and needs to watch out.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1