Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 11    Total Posts: 1172861

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Hero Exchange today!

[Copy link] 6/1058

Posted on 1/11/19 4:26:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Check the Hot Air Balloon to access the Hero Exchange feature. Only for today you will be able to get a set of Talent Runes, including Level 9 ones, exchanging 1 x Siren (Evo - Level 1) + 3k gems.

You can exchange this set 3 times.

A couple of days ago I saw this same Hero Exchange at Taiwanese server. Good to find it at US server too. Also, if you have an account at ESP server, Hero Exchange is active there with 3 different options, including one with Talent Runes Level 9 and another with Breakthrough stones. 

Signature
Castle Clash / Mobile Royale

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 1/11/19 5:03:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Tbh, I am not sure it is worth it.  You have to level up the hero, evolve it and then 3K gems for an incomplete set of runes, seems like a waste of resources for those who are not over flowing with HB, books or cards for sweeping, evolution stone and red crystals.  However I can see how some would be eager to obtain the lvl 9 runes since there are not many places they can be obtained in game at the moment.  Anywho....Thanks for sharing.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/11/19 12:12:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thx for pointing out the balloon event.
It does take a lot of resources but the items are worth it, especially as the resources can be hoarded.
I was able to get it 1 time.
Too bad i only have 1200 gems left or i could go for 3 times...

Signature
Posted on 1/11/19 3:35:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

"1 x Siren (Evo - Level 1)"
You need a Siren EVO Lv200 - [edited by FirstLady]. Skill can stay at Lv1

Signature
Posted on 1/11/19 4:02:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have Siren Evo lvl 180, and i dont have the requirement hero.
So, for sure you needed to use Evo lvl 200

Signature
There are 50 Legendary Heroes (up to Cirrina, and excluded 7 for 4 Dragons and 3 Gem Purchase Reward Heroes), 9 Elite, 8 Ordinary and 3 Slime that rollable with gem. Total Heroes rollable by Gems is 70 Heroes. Chance to get 1 specific Hero is 1.43%. So, good luck.
My calculation at my signature, is just mathematically statistic. The best way to understand how IGG Heroes Gem roll is like you roll a 70 face of dice, and hope it will lands on your number. As you know, you can roll 100 times, but your number dont appears at all. And there are time, you roll 10 times, and it will just give your number everytime.
Posted on 1/11/19 5:24:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Looks like I may have been the only one who exchanged all 3 times! I did have a lot of books etc. Only thing that kinda hurt was the 9k gems! Not easy earning that amount especially as my quest refresh cards have dried up! But the fame equivalent I guess was worth the 9k gems.

Signature
Posted on 1/11/19 10:04:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Very thanks for news

Signature