Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 1    Total Posts: 1173709

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] 1-for-1 Clasher's Day Rewards Missing

Close [Copy link] 4/645

Posted on 4/15/19 7:25:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I bought the 9.99 pack on clasher's day but didn't receive the bonus items the following day.  I contacted support and they insist that I did receive them on the 11th (but didn't say anything about the 12th).  I have bought these special event packs before and I always got the rewards the next day, minus gems.  Did it work differently this time?  I know when I signed in on the 12th, there was nothing in my mailbox.  I contacted support right away and twice and got the same generic answer.  I tried doing a google play refund and their automatic response is it's not eligible for a refund.  Now, I've spent thousands on this game since its inception, but I feel mistreated and ripped off.  Did anyone else encounter this problem? And what other recourse do I have?  I think I may call Google and complain.

Signature
Posted on 4/15/19 11:29:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wouldn't attempt to get a refund through Google Play. Castle Clash will end up locking your account, since it registers as scamming on their end.

All you can do is keep in touch with Live Support. Was your Mailbox full when you bought the pack?

Signature
Posted on 4/15/19 12:17:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

They changed the 1-1 packs so the stuff arrives same day not next day. Are you sure you didn't just press collect all, and didn't notice that you had 2 lots of stuff there?

Signature
Posted on 4/15/19 12:53:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was different this time
I allmost missed that I got the extra as it come up strait after I collect so I collected again thinking it hadn't worked untill I checked Wearhouse

Signature
Posted on 4/15/19 5:21:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

JERICthor, As previously stated items were sent the same day, based on all the previous feedback it would appear that you indeed collected the rewards and overlooked this based on your assumptions on the timing.  I won't say that Live Support is the most capable entity ever created, but I will say that they don't generally misrepresent when merchandise was received on any account.

Further while I am sure some might appreciate your sharing your experience, the reality is that this is IGG's message board.  If you have an issue with any purchases or the subsequent rewards associated with said purchases your only recourse is Live Support.  This has never been, nor will it ever be the place to discuss "Refunds" or any other means to defraud IGG from revenues due them.
/Closed

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash