[Chat (Android)] Best Enchantment trait combo for these heroes

[Copy link] 4/2644

Posted on 5/15/19 5:46:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Need help, best. Enchantment trait combo for these heroes

Lavanica, Cosmo,  lazulix, Anubis, Walla,  dovekeeper

Thank you

Signature
Posted on 5/15/19 3:19:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, I'm not a very... adamant player, maybe? I was going to say experienced, but I don't think that's quite right. Cutting to the point, the only heroes I have out of the ones you listed are dove, anubis, and walla. Here are my enchantments/traits of choice, although you can certainly chose differently.
Dovey- Enchantment: Forest ward, Victory Lunge, or Cursed battlefield (better if a lot of your heroes have it). I prefer mine with forest ward. Traits: Health, Crit, Crit Damage, Damage, accuracy. I'd go with damage. Crit related traits are mostly for those who use brute force. Accuracy is also viable for those who want dove to hit ever time (for heroes like demo, ripper, and lava).
Walla Walla- Enchantment: Forest ward, Victory Lunge, Malaise. I prefer mine with Forest Ward very much because when walla procs he removes conditions from the allies that he heals; the more he procs, the less my heroes are stunned, frozen, etc... Traits: Dodge, damage. I prefer mine with damage. Addative damage increases walla's healing ability, (like +500atk) while % damage does not (such as increases attack by 140%).
Anubis- Enchantments: Cursed battlefield, Victory Lunge. I prefer mine with Victory Lunge. Traits: Dodge, Health, Attack, Crit resist. I prefer mine with some dodge and some attack.

Signature
¡Viva Cristo Rey!
Posted on 5/15/19 3:38:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You should use search in forum to get your answer .

Anyway . I have all of this heros and I'll give you my setup for them

Lavanica . I have her with Secred Light talent
malaise enhancement with acc treats

Cosmo,  Secred Light talent
Victory lunge enhancement with dodge treats

lazulix,  revive talent  
forest ward enhancement with hp treats

Anubis,  i have him with ss / wg
Victory lunge enhancement with with dmg trea6

Walla,  Secred Light talent and fg as a second talent
Victory lunge enhancement with and dodge treats

dovekeeper unholy pact talent
Malaise enhancement with dmg treats

Good luck

Signature
Posted on 5/19/19 10:35:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Anyone else have any suggestion?

Signature
Posted on 5/19/19 6:31:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes

Put the new enhancement on walla if you roll one . Seems good for many heros tho

Signature