Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 11    Total Posts: 1176967

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] May Update feedback

[Copy link] 8/1392

Posted on 5/16/19 10:37:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello clashers,...

What do you think About the new update guys?

Here is my opinion.  Ill take the update by point

1. New game mode: Turf Watch.
Really ¡¡¡ . Is this a new game mode that only one can play it is the guild leader?? Not even vice leader  ?

So the players can only donate gold / blue crystals/ gems for the leader to play it ??

No thank you

2. You can now "Quick Hire" troops.

There is some bugs but it's a great future

3. You can now customize your Heroes' deployment order.
Nice , it's way better now

7. New Destiny levels added. (From Lv 41 - Lv 60)
Future only available for P2P players.  Good plan IGG
Now f2p player have no chance to even ride

10. New Enchantment
Okay no problem.  But why not available from  ( lv4-lv5) chests??

Adjustments:
1. Adjusted Quest rewards.
Nice move . Now i can clear hbm and ht and get 100 shards.  All my heros are maxed skills now :)

2. Adjusted "Team Dungeons" and "Team Here Be Monsters" rewards.
It's nice to see Insignia there and lhc2 . Good move

Also nice to see lv3 insignia from LR boss that include revitalize  . And this is the only thing i like in this update 

Okay that's my opinion what is yours ??

Signature
Posted on 5/16/19 10:53:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1) I am not sure that is how it works (our GL is traveling, so didn't get to it yet).   Are you certain only GL can play it?   That makes no sense to me.

2) Yeah, seems OK.   Not what I expected, but it should work.   I kind of like COC implementation better, but CC one has some advantages.

3) You can?   Ooooh, time to check that...

7) The notion that F2P people should be able to do it all is <bad word censored>.  F2Ps are vermin.

10) It is fairly common feature that when new toys are released they are not put into boxes for old toys.    Old boxes are almost never updated.   

Adj 1) TBD.   Don't have quest refresh yet.

Adj 2) Oooh, nice.   Number of boxes went up too.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~445k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 5/16/19 11:15:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here's what I think regarding on what you've said.

1) New Game Mode: Turf Watch

I have no idea "yet" about the game mode if it can only be played by the GL since I don't have a guild. However, if it's not accessible for the guild members, maybe IGG would reconsider or try to rework on it.

2) Quickly hiring troops is very convenient. A great addition in the game.

3) I'll check this out. I had no idea.

7) Regarding the Destiny Levels (41-60), I'm a little underwhelmed since I'm not a big P2P. I literally lack resources to upgrade all the needed heroes to achieve Lv 60 in their specific destiny. 

10) Regarding the new enchantment, I guess for money? We all know that old chests/bags/boxes aren't updated, new ones just keep coming in!

Adjustments

Regarding the adjustments, quest board is updated. However, for me personally, rewards are still not satisfactory. Or maybe because I only have 72k might? In additions, other game modes had its rewards updated which is great. Zenith stones were added and also PHC2 as rewards.

Signature
Got it!
Posted on 5/16/19 7:12:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Interesting... These threads are always a wealth of information and generally test mods for potential adjustments, but I think they work better if you allow a bit more time to elaspe.  Not *only don't all the version not have the update yet, but the update is not even 12hrs. old yet.  In any event....good job Fggddfg, please don't be offended when I come behind you with a replica after all platforms have been update.:angel:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/16/19 7:28:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Preliminary feedback.    As Miss FL said, a little too early for such thread, but I appreciate Fggddfg starting one.

1) Still not sure how Guild Turf works, because I am a vice leader, not leader.   Do guildies actually play it or just GLs do?    I watched the fight reply our GL did, collected coins.   Anything else I can do?  I can't level any of it or start another fight.   And why can't I buy half the stuff in shop, even if I have the resources?   Out of stock?

2) I kind of like COC hire more than CC one.   You make army, you save army, you hire army.   But CC one is decent too.

3) I only see deploy order in Expeditions so far.   Works well there, but is that the only place?

4) Decent skins this time.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~445k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 5/16/19 7:35:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You can choose the order of dropping heros from here
Quick setup

Signature
Posted on 5/16/19 9:04:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My only statement is p2p pays for the game so f2p have a decent game to play. If there were no p2p hiw much time and money would igg put in to he game? So thanks p2p for making it possible for f2p to have a great game.  
The GL only thing is crap. Other than that good job

Signature
JAM
Posted on 5/17/19 2:42:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wait what ??lv3 insignia from LR boss include revitalize?? Gotta check that quickly !!

But before that.
1. Turf Watch. Is not that bad. Members should donate res to upgrade, not to start. Only but is not to prepare "base" for that challenge.  Still VL should manage also just in case, if VL was not available or busy.
2. Quick Hire. Many will use that. no problem with me.
3. Hero placement order. Should be done long time ago. But better late than never.
7. Destiny. Another P2P feature, which of course increase gap even more, but there is nothing we can do about it. Still don't like that too much.

As for Adjustments,, those are welcomed, they are little higher, but not too much, so we will see how it will be later on. Especially i like insignia changes. And yes, there are insignia bags with revite, but those are new, old were not touched (i hoped for a moment they changed it, and i have saved all so far.... Oh well.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&amp;t=1454402552&amp;p=1

Posted on 5/17/19 2:15:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Only a tiny tot request to give back QUEST REFRESH CARDS in lava chests!

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!