Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 1177557

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Wargad

[Copy link] 3/993

Posted on 5/20/19 1:17:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi I have bogeyman and Anubis war god 8.which one is better for level up 9.please give me some advices and tnx

Signature
reza909
Posted on 5/20/19 3:20:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If both have skill on lvl 8, than it iw all up to you. Best would be to raise skill of hero you are using most. This will benefit you more.
Personally i think i would pick Bogeyman, since he can hit really hard, and most of enemies would be gone (assuming you have good traits, enhancement etc'
Anubis is also good since he is good in every mode, and hit's many opponents at once so one way or another you will raise talent of both imo.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/20/19 6:19:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

First you need to know wargod not the best talent for them

Bogeyman he could use sl or unholy
And since he die fast anyway i would go with unholy and lvl it to 9

Anubis in other hand his best talent sl ( imo )

But if you want to lvl one of your wg i would go with bogeyman first.

Signature
Posted on 5/20/19 7:33:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If I were you, I would wait with lvling those talents to 9, a 8wg Anubis is perfect for insane dungeons for example, but eventually you want to change that in something defencive like SL or FG or.. well you get my drift, Bogey on the other hand.. well a question first; do you roll, or buy talents often? If not, by all means, keep the WG, and it could be worth to lvl it up to 9, if you do roll or buy often, aim for a SL or UP like above poster said and don’t lvl the WG ☺️

Signature