Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 11    Total Posts: 1176967

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Is exchanging Skull knight good?

[Copy link] 6/1140

Posted on 5/20/19 4:00:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I just want to take this opportunity to get meself a karmic rock 4. Is it worth it? Considering you probably have to wait like 5 months for it to appear in the cheapest bundle. I don't even have his dupes.

Signature
When you roll 50K gem for a paladin.
Posted on 5/20/19 4:08:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it is extremely overpriced and not worth all the resources required for so little in return.:angel:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/20/19 4:29:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well SK is always SK, and 1 rock will not change that much. I believe later on there will be much better offers to get this rock.
If you are P2P you might want to wait till it will be in bazaar, and just buy it. It will be much faster.
But as for SK I don't think one stone will make any difference, since i bet there will be more needed than just one. And good SK is worth much more imo.
Btw, this SK should have either tears in eyes, or angry face look (depending on personality) cause it was sacrificed for a piece of rock......

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/20/19 6:55:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can't tell you what to do.  But for me I'll not exchange sk even if i have dups ( and i do have 8 )

Signature
Posted on 5/20/19 9:11:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You need about 5 or 6 rocks for lvl 60 destiny (skill lvl 13) so to save you a massive dissapointment, don’t do it, since its just 1 rock, I really dont think that’s worth the resources you have to put in (or already putted in) that SK

Signature
Posted on 5/20/19 9:50:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can I join in on the "too expensive for what you get" wagon?   Of course, I haven't seen KR IV on sale yet, so no idea what IGG will charge for it; but still, that seems like too much for 1 or 2 rocks.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~445k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 5/20/19 12:39:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Give it a week, they'll be in the shop at bulk for $4.99

Signature