Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Just rolled 5/8 Stealth, where should i put it? #F2P

[Copy link] 6/1651

Posted on 5/20/19 8:41:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
F2P
*Not desperately rolling for Anubis anymore*
Posted on 5/20/19 9:07:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is that UP on Dove 5+? If not, prolly her, otherwise Ronin, but it’s also hard to justify that if his Scorch is 5+.
The problem with this talent is, wile it sounds awsome on paper, it really is not, mainly cuz of a few hero’s who hit like a truck (like Dove, Bogey, even Cosmo) your hero needs to be below 35% health to proc that talent, and well, above called hero’s have the potential to one shot your hero’s and on 0% health sadly the talent won’t proc, so in an ideal situation, this talent works on damage capped hero’s like Dove (maybe SK and Mechtessa with revite crests, but I wouldnt go that route since those hero’s are outdated) imo put it on a hero with a trash talent, test it, if you like it, by all means lvl it, otherwise replace it for a best in slot

Signature
Posted on 5/20/19 9:37:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes, both UP on Dove and Scorch on Ronin are 8/9. Might put it on Ronin as a secondary talent. I was wondering; if you would put Stealth on a (any except dove/lava) hero it will probably get one'shotted right? Combine that with a revive <5 insignia and there you have your hero on the battlefield with 30% health or less. Will it proc instantly and if so, does that have any potential? Just thinking out loud ;)

Signature
F2P
*Not desperately rolling for Anubis anymore*
Posted on 5/20/19 11:20:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Other than dove/lava i would go with anubis

Signature
Posted on 5/20/19 4:32:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i vote to put it on dove.

Signature
Posted on 5/20/19 9:03:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I recommend lazulix, dread drake, or Michael combined with survival insignia. I have it on lazu and ronin, love it on lazu. Ronin gets one shotted too easily

Signature
Thingsix
Posted on 5/21/19 9:59:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dove No  Question works best on her,in my opinion and extensive testing

Signature