Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 17    Total Posts: 1176882

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Your opinion please

[Copy link] 2/1422

Posted on 5/28/19 9:52:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys... I was wondering if you can give your opinions about which heroes i can use in base and also which team for lava isle 3?

Signature
Bring it on!
Posted on 5/28/19 10:15:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice alter you have here

For the team you should use for defense
Michael/ sasquatch/ lazulix/ storm/ rockno/ athene or cirrina

You also should use healing pets on your heros because you don't have walla

For lava 3  team you could go with p3
P3= lazulix cirrina pd ghoul and espirita

Espirita is good until you devo your anubis.

Signature
Posted on 5/29/19 2:22:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi.
For Main team i would pick Lazu, Michael or PD (pick one, both are good), Ghoulem, Athene (with defensive talent), Sasq, Espirita (untill you devo Anubis).
If PD have high skill, and Revite 5+, he will give good boost to your heroes. Btter than Michael, but he will not have Archdemon. Something for something. I am running with Empowered 8 PD and revive insignias, and i am not complaining. When he is procing on tougher opponents everything is going really quickly. Even if opponent have AC in totem ;).

For Lava i would pick PD, Ghoulem, Cirrina (with SS or SL she is better there), Espirita (Until you devo TT. She is really good in those modes, also Lava 4). Sasq or Lazu, depending who have Revite 5, If both have than pick Sasq (autoproc, while Lazu always have this little interval to proc, which made us loose few runs), If none have, than pick Lazu.

Also focus to devo Anubis asap. He must be devolved as soon as possible, cause he is game changer.
After that you can take care of TT. She is great in Team Dungeon modes, boss fights etc. Considering you don't have GS, she will be main DPS in those modes.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1