Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 32    Total Posts: 1179584

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] IGG should really add this mode

[Copy link] 3/1582

Posted on 5/30/19 4:17:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Igg should add a game mode in Castle clash were you can vs friends or guilds mates in a 1v1 with hero's where you can choose the hero's to fight with there's similar to torch battle but with your friends so you can test certain traits etc ?? What's your guys thoughts ?

Signature
Posted on 5/30/19 4:41:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well... you can either friend the person who's heroes you want to 1v1 and then practice with them, or you can look up their ranking. I doubt IGG will ever dedicate a game mode specifically to this; perhaps you could let the idea percolate in your mind for awhile and come back when you have something really unique. I think a sandbox mode of sorts might be a little more practical.

Signature
¡Viva Cristo Rey!
Posted on 5/30/19 10:29:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think CamaraderieGamer give you the right answer.

Signature
Posted on 6/1/19 3:37:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

How would you select the Heroes? Would you simply be able to choose from the friend's entire altar, or would both people need to "put in" a Hero to test? It seems to me that it would either have to be 2-ended (both actively participating), or that every single player's entire altar would need to be interfaced, both of which sound like a lot of work.

I definitely understand where you're coming from, and it would be helpful, but in my opinion there are other areas of the game that deserve in depth attention before IGG invests significant time on a niche feature like this. But who knows, maybe IGG will find the time to make something like this happen. We'll have to wait and see.

Signature